Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard
[Smile] Old coot took me out to Willard for some practice for the tournament. We left around 2pm and hit all the hot spots. Finally found the wippers about 7pm on the east side. It has been 3 years since I have caught a wipper (I usally cat fish) it was a blast! Thanks to Old coot, we are going to kick some butt!
[signature]
OldCoot knows his way around Willard, you guys will give everyone a run for their money.

Was there any size to the wipers you caught?
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Spider, your thurst for wiper knoledge is exciting. That is why you are my tournament partner. Keep working on that "secret" tackle arrangement and maybe we will be in the running.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]MGB, Spider brought in three wipers to my none. And none of them had any size at all ... all just little dinks. However, he did hook into one big-un. But he set the hook so dang hard that it instantly broke clean at the snap. Spider just put on a new real of FireLine but is still used to using mono. I think he lost several other bites due to supper fast supper hard hook sets. We'll work on that next time out.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Thanks for coming along Spider ... it was great ... even though we didn't have a fish finder and it took us a while to find the fish.[/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
AFTER THREE YEARS YOU STILL GET INTO THEM??? YOU ROCK DUDE!

SHARE YOUR SECRETS?????

KENT AND I COULD USE ANY INSITE YOU MAY HAVE. WE ARE BUT A HUMBLE TEAM AND WISH TO PROVIDE FOR THE FISH FRY!

SOB SOB HELP A POOR FISHERPERSON OUT!!!!
[signature]