Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday reports?
I was just wondering how the fishing was for everyone over the weekend. Did anyone do any good on Ririe, Island Park, or else where over the weekend? Well I was going to fish one of the lakes but it was just too pretty of a day so I went to the henry's fork above ashton. Did pretty good. Caught about 3 white fish and 7 trout. The trout where pretty nice. Caught two above 15 inches. The rest were between 15 and 12 inches. I caught the bigger two on an egg pattern. Then some on a stone fly pattern and a few others on a WD40. It was a beautiful day I just enjoyed being outside in the nice sun more than anything. I am getting tired of the rain. Hopefully by the end of this week it will be beautiful again. Hope to here the reports from the other locations.[Smile]
Fight4not
[signature]
I just went baitfishing with my kids at Ririe. We tried about everything and only landed one small cutt. The weather was nice. I have a severe sunburn to prove it.

Windriver
[signature]
Went fishing on Bear Lake Sunday caught 6 cuts between 2-5 lbs. Had what I presume to be a mack on tried to get it to come off bottom for 5-8 minutes it would come up 5' then strip drag and go right back down. It finally got bored with me and spit the lure.[unsure]
All in all not bad fishing. Oh I forgot there isn't such a thing as bad finshing.[sly]

Bodine
[signature]