Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Annual Utah Contest ... Possibly?
I know I'm always asking a lot of dumb questions here at BFT without offering a lot of useful information. That being said, I wish I had more fishing reports to...well...report.

Anyway, I'm not trying to create more work for our ever-vigilant moderators, but what about another Utah fishing contest for this spring and summer? Last year, if I remember correctly, I believe Fuzzyfisher's name was attached to the contest somehow.

The contest involved taking pictures of different species of fish caught in Utah with a report attached to the photo relating how and where the fish was caught. The angler who caught the fish, a ruler next to the fish showing how long it was, and a BFT logo all had to be in the picture.

Let me make this clear: I AM NOT suggesting that someone donate some money or prizes for the contest, as I don't think it's necessary. Maybe just a good ol' collective pat on the back and an "at-a-boy" should be the prize.

Anyway, I just remember that a lot of great photos were shared last year in association with the contest. The contest made it even that more interesting to log on here each day and see who caught what and where.

Sorry if I stole anyone's thunder who was about to start a contest, but I just thought I'd ask if one were in the works.
[signature]