Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bird island 5/27/05
fished bird island with fishcrazy 0745-1300 water was flat as glass all day temp was 61 when we arrived 73 when we left caught about 25 cats 11 of them being channels from 4-11+ pounds

baits used were night crawlers, shrimp, minnows, white bass, and sucker cut in strips the sucker meat out fished everything else at least 2 to 1
[signature]
Sounds like a fun trip. Did you have the island to yourself or was there a crowd? Is any of the island (not counting the willows) still above water?
[signature]
Well at least you two had the opportunity to get out before you leave. Awesome day it sounds like, do you have any more of those suckers Chris? Did you guys launch out of Provo or Lincoln? Enjoy your last weekend Chris, we'll go out again when you get back...Larry
PS: I'll send you a pic of the winning pair of wipers -"fonduvhungryfish" pulls in.....
[Wink]
[signature]
[cool]Nice report, Chris. Sounds like you guys tore it up out there. Good luck in Alaska and have a safe trip!
[signature]
Chris caught the most,and the biggest.I told him I was letting him for a going away prescent[Wink]
[signature]
hi kent there is still island above water but not by much

hey larry didn't have any of those little suckers just used strips off of some fillets i picked up at sportmans we did launch from provo

best of luck in the tourny you guys
[signature]
Sounds like a can of WhoopA was opened.. Good on ya guys!
[signature]
LMAO
[signature]