Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard
hey MGB how did you do out at willard, looked like the weather held for you...............
[signature]
Hi Kent,

Ya the weather held out for us. The water was smooth right up untill the sun went down then it started to blow and rain a little. We caught 13 but nothing too big, 9 of the typical small wipers and 4 average sized walleyes not bad for 5 hours of fishing. It was one of my better days as far as numbers during the past week but no big ones.

I bet you will be at willard next Saturday anyway so you might as well launch out of the north marina and get there before 7:00am and see if you can join us for the tourney. Take the time and send BLM a pm to get your name down for the fish fry.

See you next Saturday if not sooner.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Smokercraft, MGB has been telling us about seeing you at the bay all the time, I'm glad you decided to join in the fun here at BFT Utah. I look forward to reading your reports. WH2
[signature]
Welcome smokercraft, Is your boat the Tan and orange aluminum one I have been seeing out there?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Sounds like the day we had today after the rain and wind. we ended up with 13-14 fish and about 1/3 were average and the rest were dinks. We had to wait out the rain and wind but it decided to lay down about 2:30 pm. We fished til 6:30 pm. Turned into a really nice evening. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Ya, smokercraft! You are welcome to come join the fish fry if you'd like. Let me know and I'll get you on the list. That goes for anyone else who would like to come join us. Just let me know so we have a good head count.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
I went out after the rain today also, from 3:30 - 8:30. I thought I seen your boat off in the distance, I can spot that boat a mile away since it sits so high.

It wasn't as fast fishing for me today but everything I caught was big. One 2' carp, one 19" wiper and another wiper that was close to 20.5" and a 23" walleye. I released all the fish. Seen Fish1On on the dike and chatted with him for a minute.
[signature]
Nice looking fish Mike, you just might win the tournament if you catch two wipers the size you caught today. I think those bigger wipers are few and far between.
[signature]
hey great to hear back from all you guys, MGB looks like you are on the fish like always.
I wish i had the wiper that i seen yesterday, my boss caught from shore 6.5 lb 26" a wipper have not seen a wiper that big ever out here, he took it and had Tom p. check it out from DWR, not state record but close, it has to be a least 8 lb to beat the record. WOW..still a big fish.....I hope some one drops out so i can get in on the wiper tournment......... if not well see ya at the fish fry....
[signature]
My boat is the tan and black Smoker Craft Ultima, i have seen only one other one like it out here.
[signature]
hey love to join you guys for the fry, where and when, also whats the chance you think of getting in on the action Sat wiper tourniment, do you think any one may drop out,,, oh well i still will come brite and early just in case. what time a you guys gathering and what money do you need me to bring and what food...

thanks Smoker Craft ( keep a tight line...)
[signature]
[reply]Welcome smokercraft, Is your boat the Tan and orange aluminum one I have been seeing out there?[/reply]

From that description, it sounds like Bowfin's boat.
[signature]
hey you no calling and no getting together fishing partner you cant enter the whyper turnament until we get in a walley turnament [Wink] like your screen name give me a call and I will tell you about the fishing I got in to this weakend
Don J
[signature]
I have seen that tan and orange one out there lately, it looks like my boat.
[signature]