Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
northdike red hot for big wipers
just got back with my old pal skiper , from a hard day of fishing caught only six but all were in the 26 to 23 inch class was using down rigerrs and silver spoons.
[signature]
Since it's so close to the tournament and you guys are in it, I'm not sure I should believe you on that report. You wouldn't be steering us in the wrong direction would you???
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Hey, WH2,[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]From the reports of the last two days, I never heard of such stellar fishing on the bay and it's everywhere too! Heck, sounds like you don't even need a pole, they'll just jump in the boat! LOL![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Hey Curt, I'm sure they are telling the truth![Wink] There were some nice ones caught there last year by Petty4life though. Good luck on the tourney guys!
[signature]
I believe that fish are being caught and downriggers are being used but the rest, I'm not so sure about but anything is possible, at least he didn't say that they caught 38.
[signature]
Down riggers in a shallow lake where depths don't exceed 20 feet. Dragging the down riggers on the bottom are we? Smile

I think these willard reports lately have been posted to throw us off.

[deleted] from memory.
[signature]