Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Watching Football This Weekend?
There is some great match ups this weekend. What do you think of some of the games.

Green Bay at Tampa Bay - Great old division rivalry now playing in thier new divisions, but should still be a great game. Green Bay coming off a loss last weekend to Minnesota doesn't want to lose 2 in a row. And Tamp would love to stick it to Green Bay. Plus with Tampa in a tough divisional race they can't afford to lose.... especially at home.

Buffalo at New York Jets - Great divisional rival. Buffalo looks like they are going to wait til next year, but New York is starting to rise up while New England and Miami struggle. Buffalo would love to stick it to the Jes, but I find that the home team usually wins this game.

Tennessee at Baltimore - Another old division rival that have separated under the new alignment, but this should be a great game just because these teams define hard nose football. Tennessee has won a couple and is looking like a sure thing to make the playoffs, as long as, they can beat out Indianapolis.

San Diego at Miami - This is a great game for playoff implications. Miami needs it cause they are in a tight divisional race. San Diego want it cause it pretty much gives them a sure Wild Card berth if anything. Look for a great game here.

Philedelphia at San Francisco - The Monday Night Game - Too bad for Philly that McNabb is out. I would pick San Fran regardless, bot now with Dovovan out San Fran should easily win this one. They are playing for Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs.

Oakland at Arizona - I only mention this one because the Raiders are my team. Last year they were shocked by the Cardinals, but with David Boston out for the season, half their offense went out with him. Oakland is resurging and I'm sure the remember last season, plus they know they can't afford to lose any more. GO RAIDERS!!

Who do you like this weekend, and who is your team?

Sean
[signature]
Go DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!!! Sunday night football on ESPN. You gotta love it.
[signature]
[center][font "Monotype Corsiva"][#ff0000][size 3][mad]What!!! [mad][/size][/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][laugh] dont detroit and chicago count as great match up? [laugh][/center] [center]what a joke eh?[/center] [center]Detroit is going to be masticated!!![/center] [center] [/center]
[signature]
This is a great match up if you are already thinking of next years draft. This would be even better if one of the teams hadn't won yet. Other than that it does have the divisional appeal, but not much else for anyone outside of the Northern Mid West.

No offense, but Detroit is a team only a mother could love. Them and the Bengals. Detroit has a better shot at getting back to mediocrity in the next couple of years, but they are kind of cursed.

But hey the Angels are World Series Champions - so you never know.

Thanks for replying

Sean
[signature]
That true bout them Angles, and if you are talking about a year for the underdog, well there anint no dog lower than the lions. (My home team) but in the case of the lions winning or at least moving up from last place is like the “Mets” winning the World Series.

Ya them lions are so broken down their cheerleaders left them. You never see cheerleaders at a lion’s game, not even from the opposing team and not even by accident either, (lions cant handle the pressure so they don’t allow the cheerleaders from apposing games on the field)

I only bet on the lions on one game and that was 10 years ago when lions and bears came head to head, and the only reason I bet on them was because of Murphy’s Law, (not even a looser can be guaranteed to be a looser all the time and when it is expected they will win) I cleaned up that year in the bar, doubled my money and extended my hunting trip one more day, (a Thanks Giving Day so long ago I cant remember the year) I was almost run out of the bar for having inside info (being from Detroit and all) until I explained Murphy’s Law. You see the lions had plaid the bears for 10 prior on thanks giving day and lost to the bears every year consecutively.

this year my money will goes on the bears.
[signature]
Yeah probably, I can't see the Bears losing twice in one season to the Lions. Plus they are due for a win.
[signature]