Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 6-3 Report
after getting a late start fishonlynch, jaden and i got on the water about 10:30am started trolling south from the marina after an hour of trolling with no bites i got a call fron cbr on my cell phone. we decided to go bick him up but as we where reelling in i got a hit so i let jaden reel it in and it was a 19" wiper, he thought it was the greatest. we headed back to the marina and got cbr and trolled back acrossed where we caught the first one and then proceded to the south picking up a few more ended up with 3 over 18" and 5 dinks 12-14" but we all got a chance to reel in some.
[inline gdggdgd.jpg]
Jaden and his 19" wiper. he had a great time catching his first wiper
[signature]
Thanks for letting me join you for the pre-fish. Jaden sure does love catching fish, and I think he even loves looking at them more. Wink

I posted the photo of Jaden and his catch on my site, feel free to let him check it out on the front page. He might get a kick out of it.
[signature]
Jaden looks pretty stoked to be out at Willard again. I hope he didn't have any PTSD from our trip last year.
[signature]
[cool]Hey Petty, that is really cool that your son is really starting to dig fishing now. Now you've got a great little fishin' buddy there, and time on the water with your kid is priceless. You're building memories together that neither of you will ever forget! Can't wait till my daughter is about 4 or so, and then she's coming with her dad (if she likes it, that is). Think I'll take her perch or bluegill fishing somewhere first so the action is fast and she has a good time.
[signature]
Right On Petty! Looks like everyone had a good time. I'm still trying to catch those wipers on my fly rod![:/]
[signature]