Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New fishing club in western north carolina
www.bigtrout.net
[signature]
uh, ok, I am Confused, [crazy]

not hard to do realy, [blush] [ol] [li]are you looking for new members? [/li] [li]are you and your members looking for a place to chat?[/li] [li]or are you looking for something else?[/li][/ol] [center][cool]in eather case you and your group are welcome here, we even have a board for your state that has room for new members.[cool][/center]
[signature]
[Smile]We are looking for new members. Please visit our brand new website at www.gigtrout.net

Thanks for writing,
leslee[reply][email]
[signature]
wow!!!!!, sory I didn't say that.

I ment to say - [center][font "Monotype Corsiva"][size 6]WoW!!! [/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Monotype Corsiva"][size 6]What a great club!!![/size][/font][/center] [left][font "Times New Roman"][size 1]that place is absoluty gorgious...[/size][/font][/left] [left][font "Times New Roman"][size 1]one of these days I am going to have to win the lotto so I can join. (I cant afford to drive across the streat lol [blush])[/size][/font][/left]

[font "Arial"][#8000ff][size 3]SNOWBIRD ANGLERS CLUB`[/size][/#8000ff][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 1]nothing like making a low profile on a membership drive. you may want to grab a couple three buddies from your club and join in on the north carolina board and talk it up some.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 1]give some fishing reports. and some reports of the other activities at your club.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 1]that sure is a place that I would like to be a member, I think if you bring some folks to talk it up you will meet your membership needs.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 1]which brings up a question, what is your targeted membership? do the dues pay for planting of those huge trout I saw in the pictures?[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 1]what are the stipulations on your razor back hunts? [/size][/font] [center][font "Arial"][size 1][Image: HappyHunterFD1.jpg][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 1](this is a pic from this club not my hunt)[/size][/font][/center]

[font "Arial"][size 1]it has been 20 years since my last hunt and would one day like to go again.[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 1]do your open your ficilities to paid coustomers when space is available?[/size][/font] [center][font "Arial"][size 1][cool] the price is more than reasonable too [cool][/size][/font] [/center]
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hello Leslee,[/size]

[size 1]Welcome! Great site, and beautiful accommodations! [/size]

[/size][size 1]I noticed your site didn't have a message board, ever considered making our North Carolina fishing board ([/size][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=47;"][#0000ff][size 1]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=47;[/size][/#0000ff][/url][size 2][size 1]) below a place for your users to talk fishing, we could design a graphic to promote it that you could put on your site (or you could do it) and it would be a great place for your members to meet and talk fishing with the members of this board, and if your up to it we would love to have you as a moderator for that board.[/size]

[size 1]If not please keep us posted on your fishing reports at the board, I know the visitors there would love to know how the fishing is where you are![/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator