Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found it!
Hey Steve, looks like a fellow Allcoaster found the BLAM tails on the following page. I asked my buddy and he confirmed that these are the lures.<br><br> http://www.floridaysfishing.com/5tails.h...<br>Here's what he said about them:<br><br><snip><br>The colors I mentioned are Baby Trout and Glass Minnow (I think). I know Bob Sands in V.N. has all the colors, Anglers Den in Camarillo (owner Rick Graham, store can be seen on the left side of the Ventura Hwy just before the Carmen off ramp on the left) has them too. I've checked Taylor tackle last week and they said they were on order and I haven't seen them at SportMart, Sport Chalet or Turners.<br><br>These baits are lighter than the fish trap so they need to be tossed with either 10-15# test and 3/8 oz heads. They seem to be getting a lot of smaller bass but that is probably because of the light head keeping the plastic up where the younger bass are. Should work on big bass too if you can get them down to where they suspend.<br><br>Taylor Tackle has a plastic that looks really fishy called x-treme offshore or something like that. They sell they in packs of 8 or 6 depending on the size. They look just like a fish with eyes. Has anyone out there every used them? What set up you use? Since their head is shaped like a fish, using a lead head looks funny...Suggestions are welcomed.<br><snip><br><br><br>--<br>troutman = half trout / half man