Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going fishing thru the Thanksgiving Holidays?
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'm going to hit Bear Lake Wednesday with a fishin' buddy of mine and Friday Old Coot will get his first taste of Lake Trout fishing on the Bear. I promised Old Coot last summer I'd take him out so I'm making good on that promise! He's pretty excited plus I'll be sending him pictures all week to get his excitement level up a couple notches. He'll probably be like a kid the night before his first deer hunt! I hope he doesn't have the same kind of luck Predator had last weekend.[Tongue][/size][/font]
[signature]
going to wyoming for the weekend to fish. then down to a place i just found. this weekend will be fantastic
[signature]
Headed for strawberry for a full day of fishing on Saturday. I've wanted to try Strawberry in my new boat. Bear lake sounds tempting though.
[signature]
[size 2]I'm going to check out Woodruff on friday or saturday to see if it has safe Ice and if it does I will be fishing, but only after I try to film some big deer![/size]
[signature]
[size 2]Crestliner, let me know the road and ramp conditions. I'd like to make a last Strawberry trip myself, but I want to be sure I can launch my boat before making the drive.[/size]
[signature]
the guy thats going with me was there last weekend and said the road to the renegade boat ramp wasn't too bad. I'll let you know what we encounter.
[signature]
I'll be out at Bear Lake with the wife and kids fishin off the shore of either the marina or at Cisco Beach trying for the whitefish and perhaps for any trout that may happen to be in the area. I got my boat now but it isn't ready to fish so I'm still stuck on shore for now.
[signature]
I 'll be headed for alittle ice at scofield. Jigging through the ice sure is fun and addicting. My girl friend has never caught a big fish throught the ice before. Hopefully she will this time. I always try to make sure she catches alot, she loves it. Good Fishing!
I will try Strawberry again Sunday .Just another weekend for me , I haven't had thanksgiving off in 4 years . Just thankful that I'm still working . Happy holidays
[signature]
Well, I'll be fishing, but it might be from shore. Bummer. My blow drier is working overtime right now. Trying to dry out a hole in my boat, so I can fiberglass it. And if it works, there are at least six more holes and some bad cracks to repair. Might have to break out the ten foot boat. Happy turkey day everyone.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'm sure there's a story about the wet hole in your boat you're not sharing. What up?[/size][/font]
[signature]