Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st. Annual United Anglers,Garage sale ! Dec. 7
The United Anglers of Sothern California will be haveing a Garage Sale, in Irvine,at Claim Jumper Rst. Facility Warehouse 16721 Millikan ave. Irvine, Ca 92606. from 9:00am to 3:00pm.Fishing,Camping,and sport-related,items will be sold.NEW & USED. 100% of all proceeds will be given to U.A.S.C., for continued efforts towards "Southern California closures issues".Donations are also accepted and Tax deductible. E-mail all your contact info. for donations, to mlum@fredhall.com EVERY THING MUST GO !!! 6hrs. ONLY. Let's Show our Support,and Try to Attend.[Wink]
sounds like some great stuff

and a great event.

ROMEROFISHERKING Its good to here from you, what you been up to?
[signature]
Fisherking "Markus",What's up?

Great to see you back on the boards and your registered.

Registering is super easy with the new format. I hate filling out all those forms but this one only has about 4 lines that you have to fill in,

Quick and Easy.

We are definitely supporting the United Anglers. Good people that are truly fighting for our right to fish.
[signature]
It sure is great to see you back to the boards. I sure have missed your reports and daily posts! Welcome back and hope thing are going well for you out there in the warm So Calif. area. We are going into the cold winter months back east now.
Hay! Do you think you might get the chance to come down to Texas in April for our first Annual BFT Get Together down in Port Aransas? Gona be a great time. Sure would be great if you could attend in the festivities with us!
[signature]
Hello Mark,

Thanks for the heads up, I think I can make it, hope to see you there!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[Smile]REMEMBER THIS EVENT IS THIS SATURDAY!!!! DON'T BE CONCERNED ABOUT POSSIBLE RAIN,IT "WILL" BE SET "INDOORS". FIRST PERSON TO FIND ME,WILL GET A "???" MYSTERY PRIZE. Look 4 A 6ft.5in.BiggGuy wearing a blue www.Bigfishtackle.com Hat, And call me by my user name on this board.AND IT MAY BE YOU!!!! early bird special.You Snooze You Lose. Dec. 7-- 6hrs. "ONLY" EVERY THING MUST BE SOLD. 9:00am--to--3:00pm. Some NEW,Some Used.[Wink]
I will definitely see you out there Mark. I will be running up kinda early to drop some stuff off to Mike Lum to help out the United Anglers. Solid organization that is effectely fighting for anglers.
[signature]
Well Let's just,"GO ON THE RECORD" and say, Next year when they have this event,BE ABSOLUTELY READY !!! 100% On Time...After the long hours of sorting, I saw Gloomis Rods, Seeker, Melton,Kencore,etc.... etc...$20.00 to $50.00..est. +++ Plastic's From All Major and Minor Mfg. For $1.oo to $0.25 Absolutely Insane Deals !!! Camping equipment for example, Large Famlily Tents. $40.00 ..!!! I Bought this same tent from a dealer, for $145.00 a Year ago !!! plus "HOOKS" ....WOW I Saw the finest Saltwater Hooks,and Freshwater For a BUCK a Pack !!!!! Thanks, especialy to "Chuck" from Western Hoegee for his help and his Generous Donation's, I managed to find some "Extremely Rare" Eagle Claw Hooks,that 'I've,been looking around for a VERY LONG TIME! I HONESTLY COULD NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY INDUSTRY,PEOPLE WERE INVOLVED,BECAUSE I WILL NOT TYPE A BOOK TONIGHT ...In a parting note: 1 item, that was not sold,Made me Laugh,DUE TO "Customer,Bye'r Beware Yard Sale Syndrome"..towards the ending of the masses, Mike Lum, added a additional, 25% off , allready screamer deals...I watched a brand new Trailer Hitch,Motorcycle 3 tier Aluminium Extension Rack, Just Like the one that was priced in 'those' GOOD Mail Order Catalogs. For About $350.00.....That NO ONE EVEN ASKED ABOUT, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN YOURS FOR $45.00 .est. after 25% off....Well You Know THE REST !!! ALSO I Have to really Commend "CLAIM JUMPER Rest." for being there, for us with coffee & donuts on friday,and BBQ'in on saturday for donations for UASC. My Reward, For All the hard work came from the Saturday "Chili Dog BBQ"....I Have Never In My Life, ever Thought,That "I" JUST "ATE" The Greatest Chili Hot Dog, ON THIS EARTH !! CLAIM JUMPER , you are my HERO....I'm Getting Hungry Thinking About It!!!!! Join UASC unitedanglers.com
P.S. Also Special Thanks to Mikey for the Great Donation of Booyaa Gear.All Gone within, Minutes,and for the Mystery Prize Winner."Was Never Claimed" a Okuma FINA 175 reel, and Okuma Team Hat"Like the Saying go's,"It Pays To Read"...but i guess ,not this time...snoozer=LOSER [Tongue]
[signature]
Glad to hear it was a sucess! Make sure when you get the date for next year you let us know. I got some things in mind about this for the next one. Stuff selling like this could get anglers from all over the country! They could make the trip and still save mony over a local purchas.
[signature]