Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Fsihing at Laguna Lake Rocks!
Had the pleasure of fishing Laguna Lake this weekend with 2 of my favorite fishing buddies (my son and BOOYAA)!

It was my first time at Laguna Lake and what a spot! Its a great park and a great lake! We started pretty slow, drop shotting the islands with not a bite.

After giving it a couple hours we opted to try some catfishing at the dam, well the cats weren't biting but the Bass and Crappie were HOT! Bass in the 1 to 3 pound range, and small crappie to keep it intresting between the bass bites. We were fishing the cement block by the dam and were steady all afternoon.

Late in the afternoon we ran out of nightcrawlers and opted to make a food and worm run. I decied I would troll a small crappie and on the way back to our spot BAMMM! Got a great strike, well I didn't give him time to really swallow the crappie and had him almost to the top of the water and pulled the crappie right out of his mouth. Now I know you've all heard this before but really, you should have seen the one that gotta away (would have definetly been my biggest bass).

P.S. Saw BOOYAA Jr., Mike sure must have a good looking Milk man!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator