Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grayling Trip!
[size 1]I'm planning a trip up for Grayling on the 16th of July if any one is interested! I will be fishing Round lake Sand lake and Fish lake. Will start in the early morning and last all day . It is a 4.5 mile hike to Fish Lake and 3.5 to Round lake. The Dry fork/ Fish lake trail is steep and Rocky but I'm Looking in to other path's that are not so bad.

Tincanfsh [/size]
[signature]
Are you planning it as a day trip, overnighter or weekend?
[signature]
It will be a day trip. I don't have the backpack camping stuff for a over night trip.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to see if I can make it for that.
[signature]
Sounds like fun - what time are we leaving ? Please, Oh Please, Billy, tell me we are not going to carry kayaks for 4.5 miles uphill ! Are you bringing fly fishing gear or spinning ? I'll bring both for the graylings - I'll leave the hounds at home - they seldom improve the fishing.
[signature]
Chuck, you won't be able to carry, up the mountain, both a kayak and pull a rope with me tied to the other end, so please leave the kayaks at home (or more precisely at Billy's home)!
[signature]
No yak's This trip, Chuck. I would like to start the hike at first light or in the dark with head lamp's.

Tincanfsh
[signature]