Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 6-24
TKB and i hit willard this morning. launched from the south marina and fished by the feed lot and got 5 wiper 1 cat and 1 walleye, in 5hrs of fishing wind blew the whole time. but at least no buggs.
[signature]
[cool]Hey petty-love the Jessica Simpson picture, but where's the fish pics? I'm jealous though that you got out and had a great day out there. After going to the wiper tourney, I'm definitely hooked on that lake, and the awesome, fiesty wipers (not to mention the nice 'eyes that are in there as well). I'll be living in Davis County soon (Layton) probably by the end of the summer, so I'm excited to be closer to that nice gem of a lake!
[signature]
Thanks for the report Jason, did you catch all the fish on the same lures? This is the first report I've read this year about someone catching a cat while trolling. Was there any size to the cat?
[signature]
14" cat same lures i always use
[signature]
It was fun to get out with good company. The fish could have been a little more cooperative, but oh well. We actually boated 6 wipers. Sometimes the wind can be a blessing and not a bane.
[signature]
Hey brandon how about a pic of your double?[cool]
[signature]
Here ya go my friend! A double at Willard. Not what you would expect though. The kitty took a little rattlin' cotton cordel when we were cruising along about 3MPH! Crazy! He was fun to catch though.
[inline willdouble.jpg]
[signature]