Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rain or Shine
[Tongue] Let it rain , I don't care anymore !!! I'm going fishing anyway !!! Every weekend it rains , I'm suprise we have'nt developed web feet yet !!! Any more water , I won't have to pull the boat to the lake , cause the lake will come to me !! LOL !!!

[signature]
Hey Flagman, glad to see you're still alive! We've missed you. What you been up to lately? Swimming to and fro? Haha.
[signature]
thats riught bring it on i'm ready
[signature]
Hey iceman, good seeing you again! Where ya been hiding?

We've gotta get together sometime soon. Drag flagman out with us. He's been promising me a fishing trip for years now.

Haha. Now if I can just find the money to get up to your area... I'll be good to go!
[signature]
oh i'v been around DDR just been buzy working and doing a lot of fishing in the brainerd lakes area ..
it was nice to fish with you in the catch-n touny on tetonka this summer we are going to do it agian realy soon or so it sounds like..
[signature]
Yup! It was great! I'm gonna hafta write that article about BFT and get it on Catch-N's website like Mr Hoggard asked me to do.

We need to get together sometime soon as well. Maybe we can get a summertime BFT Fun-On-The-Water day going. If not this fall, then maybe next year when open-water season hits.
[signature]
[Smile] Theres a tourney coming up on the 23 & 24 of Sept , The Cormrant Fall Classic on Big Cormrant lake by Detroit Lakes ! You and Iceman should enter together , I think Lemoninspector and I are going to do it ! Have'nt done this tourney for 5 years cause it was in early Sept , and that got in the way with bear hunting , but I should have my bear by then ( I HOPE ! lol ) Minneman won it a couple of years ago and took home $4300.00 , nice pay check for having fun !! Talk to you guys later !!

[signature]
Flagman, is it a multi-species contest? I never heard of it myself.
[signature]
[Wink] Its a Walleye tournement , but they should have a snake pot also . And they have a callcutta to !!

[signature]
[reply]
[Wink] Its a Walleye tournement , but they should have a snake pot also . And they have a callcutta to !!

. [/reply]
Flags right walleyes only..
[signature]
I don't know much about them walleye except they like the lures that 1iceman gave me. Hehe.
[signature]