Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard report 7-2
Fished willard to day with bearclaw out of his boat, we got 2 walleye (bearclaw caught his first ever) and 8 wipers. using producers. fished the feedlot and the island. was a nice day on the water, crowds wheren't as bad as i thought they would be.
[inline FD801013.JPG]
spent most of the day looking for WILSON. still cant find him. if you've seen him please let me know. I Miss Him!!!
[signature]
did you see me out there petty?
I would have recognized the swamp yankee but since you were in disquise I didnt notice you.

I took the kid out and let him tear up the wipers and walleye.

Our fish were caught on spinnerbaits, lipless cranks, and plastics plus one real nice eye on a yo-zuri diving crank.

We were in that area for a short time but spent most of the morning out north and west of there.

Jordanelle was nice yesterday.

Lots of fish, but no monsters.
[signature]
Thanks for the report . What is a good ransom for "Wilson" ? Let me know . I will bargan if need be . [cool]
[signature]
thats not wilson
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=11007;]
this is wilson!!!
[signature]
You guys are killin me with this wilson stuff.

Thats why my radios stay in the truck.

I dont want petty messin with my head while I am on the water.

Wilson.... for cryin out loud.

Hells angler, please tell me you didnt pull that thing out of willard, take it home and set it on your puter desk.

That would be like playing around with one of those dead carp that are floating around out there.
[signature]
sorry mike i didnt see ya. What boat where you in? we where in bearclaws 14ft crestliner
[signature]
That was the last picture taken the day wilson disappeared[laugh]. At least you still have the glasses though. Had a great day on the water today, it got a little warm at times but wilson2 kept jason's head cool. I was a bit surprised we didn't see any other bfter's.
[signature]
Wilson is the name of my work truck. What a resemblance.

[signature]
[Wink] okay, Mrs. Mateo again. And I have to say I am wounded, that no one replied to my husbands witty report on the day. We will back at it tomorrow, PLEASE PLEASE radio him and give him grief that his wife always out-fishes him. He deserves every rib he gets. We will be at Willard again. Excellent day today.
[signature]
We were out there today as well, kind of a combo event. Fish in the morning and ski the rest of the day. We had a decent day, boated 14 wipers and 2 eyes. They were caught on a bunch of differnt lures at different depths. Sure was a fun day. WILSON!!!!!!
[signature]
Halojm and I saw you catch that eye today. We were in that big white boat that was on the west side of you when you caught it. We called out on channel 12 and 16 but no BFT members replied.
[signature]
I thought we were now using channel 7-0. right?
[signature]
That would be news to me but if it's true, that would explain why we could not pick anyone up. WH2
[signature]
curt i was on channel 12 but i think my batteries where weak, i talked to mateo earlyer in the day on channel 12.
[signature]
Halojm was using a marine radio, I wonder if they use the same freq. as the hand held two way models? We heard a state parks guy call out on channel 16 or 17 about someone that left their lights on but that was all the calls we heard.
[signature]