Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padre Reds

[signature]
thegame,
First welcome to the great and growing BFT boards. If you could give me a little more detail on your location it would help. I think you are fishing the Padre Island / Corpus Christi area. If I am correct post it to the Texas forum for the best results and answers. Just use the main index ansd scroll down to the forum for your location. We are here to help you get the best out of your angling trips. I got some ideas but first need to know where you are fishing for sure as diffrent areas need diffrent techniques.[Smile]
[signature]
[shocked][Wink][blush][cool] I got one the other day that almost got me the otherday ssor, I was looking a post that was reporting on the Rouge and Detriot rivers, while reading it the species of fish coming out of the river didnt sound like any thing I ever saw in those waters.

my short term memory (the lack there of) almost got the better of me. I had forgotten that I was reading a post in Origon board. lol [blush][blush][blush]
[signature]
That would have been a big goof! That is why I always look at the board forum to make shure of location! I ran into a durby posted on the Calif board that when I did a search for the location it came up in AZ, I think. The durby was in California but it was not found in the net search. So when I don't have enough info I ask so I have the facts strait so I can provide a correct answer!
[signature]