Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Largemouth
We went to Jordanelle yesterday got there about 4:00 for the fun we went for the LM's we had a good night with 19 fish 15 were LM's and a friend got a 6.2 lb smalle and a nice trout the bass was from 10 " to 17" with the 6 lb kicker.

Then we met the DWR for the shocking witch went fair we shocked two places before the shock boat broke.

The bad news is the perch count is low but they had a good spawn chubs and perch and smalles if you look all around the shore in the grass and brush you can see the 3/8 to 1/2 in fry.

I will try to get CBR to post what pictures I took(no picture of the 6 lb) my frend was to camera shy .
[signature]
I didn't realize that Joradanelle had a sizeable LM population, I've heard of few beinig caught here and there, but 15 in an afternoon is quite the outing. Would you mind divulging an area that up there that holds the bucketmouths. Also how did the smallmouth numbers look with the shocking.
[signature]
Right now I am prefishing for a Utah bass PRO/AM draw bass tournament on wednesday 13 july at Jordanelle for more call Paul Reutlinger at(801-569-0146), so I don't give out that info now, sorry It will be fun call Paul if you would like to fish it.
[signature]
LOL!!!
[signature]
The LMB's in lake X can be found in the back of all cuts under the structure ... Provo River Arm is full of LMBz. Throw Buzzbaits around where the river comes in in the morning and you will catch some. You can catch them on Jig & Pig around structure. There are some big ones there. Make sure you throw into the structure "tight". Use heavy line and fast in the morning, slow in the afternoon presentations can produce some nice greenfish.

Deer Creek holds some of the state's largest greenies. They are fat there and can be caught on the north west side of the lake. Senkos / White Grubs / cranks all produce for me.

Good Luck!
[signature]
Thanks Clif, I appreciate the info.
[signature]
Good luck on your tournament Bassrods. I have seen you on lake X alot this week and am sure you have figured those bass out.
[signature]
Thanks, when you see me say hi and let me know who you are, good luck on your fishing.
I will let you know how I do on wednesday.
[signature]
Wipe your nose you dork. LOL!

He doesn't need luck ... He's got mojo!

Hey jay, Let's go today!
[signature]
All his prefishing paid off! (bassrods I mean) 5th PLACE!! But did I hear right that there were only 6 boats?[sly]
[signature]