Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Lake Lightning Trout And The Super Trout
Dec, 4th we will be stocking The Super Trout And Huge Lightning Trout.

This May Be The Last Stocking Of Lightning Trout So Come On Out And Get Yours.

Lightning Trout Have A Pink Meat And Are Better Eating Than Regular Trout In My Opinion.

Remember have fun and relax enjoy the view.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOME HONEST ANGLERS FOR OUR CRAVE PRO TEAM.

REQUIREMENTS ARE

YOU MUST FISH WITH CRAVE PRODUCTS

NO CATCH A RELEASE, SNAGGING, NETTING

WILLING TO HELP OTHERS

SEE DAVID HORN AT CORONA LAKE OR EMAIL ME

THANKS VANESSA
[signature]
Hello Rvwitt,

Tell us more about the Crave Pro Team.

How many people will you have on the Pro Team?

When will you be selecting them?

What are the advanteges of being on the Crave Team?

By the way why are they thinking of discontinuing the Lighting Trout?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Sounds like a great time Vanessa, I am looking forward to fishing with you all out at Corona Lake. hope you had a great Thanksgiving...

Thunder and Lightning.... -

BOOYAA!
[signature]
This is a way for us to promote Crave Products.

You do not need to be a Pro for this.

I did it last year. I was the last one one the Lake and The first one off.

Average fish size 5 pounds. (20 1/3 pounds total.)

I had fun that what this is all about is to have fun.

We need about 20 People.

Free [size 1]Fishing[/size] and Crave Bait.

When that is still up in the air at this time.

Lightning Trout are in limited supply.

I also passed on your E-mail to the powers that be. They are very [size 1]receptive[/size] to the idea.

I also have been printing out my postings for the Bosses they are getting a kick out of all the banter going on.

Greg loved my idea about Fishing 101 for the ladies. (more to information to come later.)

I just love being a warm. Can't wait for the next on.
[signature]
RV:

I would love to be a part of Team Crave, but I have to be honest, Im not honest.

Every fish I catch gains a few to a few hundred pounds.

Toss is by the powers that be and see if consistant weight gain is a problem.

Hope your well.
[signature]
Vanessa,

I've fished Corona two times this year so far, and have done well both times, with my last trip I got the first double digit trout of the season from you guys, a 14.8 pounder. How would one get on the pro Crave team? Could you email me the info? jasonhuckeba@socalfishing.net

Thanks and Tight Lines

Jason
[signature]
Hello JBYBRD23,

Welcome to the boards! 14.8 NICE TROUT!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[size 2][size 1][size 2][size 1][size 2][size 1]Hey Booya1, TOO FUNNY![/size]

[size 1]I'll vouch for your caught fishes growth spurts from time of catch to time of release, definitely a standard 2 to 4 pound weight gain depending on how good a look at the fish your fishing partner at the time gets (LOL). [/size]

[size 1]The strange thing about the phenomena is that out of pure coincidence they seem to grow more when your actively participating in a big fish of the day pot (HAHA). [/size]

[size 1]I personally don't see why this strange twist of fate that mother nature has inflicted on you should be held against you in the running of the Crave Team.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hello [size 1]rvwitt,[/size]

[size 1]Sounds like a great program! [/size]

[size 1]I'm gone to try to get up to the lake and take a shot at the Lightning Trout this week.[/size]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Mike,
This remindes me of when I caught a 137lb hammerhead off of BobHall pier on the Texas coast in the summer of 1984. When it finaly made the local paper a week later it had gained 54lb and was reported as a 188lb catch. The locals will never let me forget about the catch eather! They still don't beleve me that it only weighed 137lb. The reason is that it was reported to the paper by the local fish and game warden! He still wont admit to giving the wrong weight eather!
[signature]
LMAO Ssor...

Post up the photo if you happen to have it scanned, that sounds pretty cool.

If you show me your shark photo, I will show you mine...

Hope all is well brother.
[signature]
I will have to wate till my trip to the island in April to comply with your request. The only pic taken that day was by the Warden. I remember seeing it in the local paper back then. In the pic next to me it realy did look that big too! I have it on my list of thing to do while I am down there. To check the paper archives for the artical and pic. As long as it has been I hope I can find it. Just don't lock or deleate this thred so I can post it hear when I get back from the BFT Gettogether down in Port Aransas, Texas. By the way. Are you going to try to make it to the Gettogether and/or Tourny? Mike is planing on it! Info is posted on the Texas Board.
[signature]