Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 7-7
Fished Willard thursday evening with bearclaw, got on the water about 4:30 and fished till 9:30. fished the feedlot island area, was able to pick up 7 wipers and 2 walleye on broken back rapals and prizem shads. as we where trolling into the south marina bearclaw hooked up on one of his poles and before we could get the fish out of the net his other pole got a hit as he was reeling it in it go off about 30ft from the boat and another wiper hit it 10ft off the back of the boat. that was awesome.
[inline chadwipernight.JPG]
[inline sunset2.JPG]
[signature]
Talk about a surprise! I couldn't believe that fish hit so close to the boat, especially after losing another fish just seconds before. We were also fortunate to enjoy an absolutely beautiful sunset last evening. Thanks for the good company jason..
[signature]
Sounds like a great trip Jason.
[signature]
Thanks for the report Jason. When you catch them that close to the boat it shows the wipers are keying on topwater baits. They see the prop wash and think it is a boil and come into it looking for food. I know people that always troll one of their lines in the prop wash when the shad minnows come on. It looks like it is that time of the year, finally.
[signature]
we did see a couple boils
[signature]
Good to hear that the Wipers are still hitting!! Hey I got a question for one of you. I went to willard a couple days ago and also got in to the wippers and I have pics. My question is how do you post pictures on this web site is their anyone that can post that for me or what do I have to do, any help would be greatly appreciated.
[signature]
I got these instructions from a different BFT board, if they don't work, let me know and I'll try to post the method I use, good luck. WH2
Pictures can be uploaded at the bottom of every post.

Note the little bar at the bottom of the post or reply screen, its labeled "upload attachment".

First click the browse bar, locate the file you are intrested in uploading from your computer, double click the file, click upload attachment.

Your file is now uploaded on our servers. You will notice a small icon on the bottom of your post. If you click the file name you will be taken to a screen displaying your picture. At this piont simply click and drag your mouse over the picture until it is selected, click "edit" (in your top browser menu) then click copy, you can now click the back button taking you back to your post. Click in the advanced editor box and select "edit" paste. Your picture should now be in your post. I have tested it in this previous post and am about to test copy and pasting it an the next post on this thread.
[signature]
Wiperhunter2 my pics are to big to post is there anyway to down size them or can I e-mail them to you and you post them if you could help me out I would appreciate it
[signature]
Send them to me in a PM or at: <wiperhunter2@bigfishtackle.com.>
[signature]