Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 7-9
Fished Willard today with D-Mack and YperJr in the SWAMP YANKEE. was able to boat 3 walleye and 4 wipers from 8:30am to 1:10pm was just enought to keep us intrested, fish where caught on lipless cranks and jointed divers.
[signature]
[cool]That's a nice report petty, but next time I wanna see pics, dangit!![Tongue] Demanding little bugger, ain't I? Sounds like an excellent time. I gotta get out there soon, but I'm not going without my deet this time!
[signature]
keep your panties on sparky im getting to it.

[inline D-Mack.JPG]
[inline austinwiper7-9.JPG]
[signature]
Dude! I didnt know that SWAMP YANKEE comes with shade!

I would have never recognized the vessel.

Ok, I would have. You cant miss the original styling of the hull on that thing.

Anyways, I was out there today. And I learned something.

I am getting old. The older I get, the more I calm down too.
Its been a couple years since I got into a physical confrontation on a boat ramp.

We are trolling along, and some *%#@! [url "mailto:*&*%#@^%"]*&*%#@^%[/url]! *&^$$#!
H_ _ _ B _ _ _ _ _ waterskiier decides to totally violate the law and drive thier boat about 30 ft off the back of ours on plane.

Of course, our lines were instantly attracted to thier bumb B_ _ _ _ prop, and 600 yds of 14 lb fireline and two very fine lures got spooled at about 4000 rpm.

It was a fun fight while it lasted, but it kind of ended the day.

Now, not too long ago, I would have fired up the engine, ran that boat down, and we would have gone some rounds of words, and if they got an attitude, it may have gotten a little bit more interesting.

But I just looked at the old man and said some choice words, called them some choice names, and said "well, I guess that does it for us for the day."

getting old is boring.

Its tomeguns fault. He turned he into a wuss.

But, before we got spooled by the H_ _ _ B_ _ _ _ _ waterskiers, we did get some wipers.
[signature]
You should have radioed State Parks and have them chase the guys down. They should be fined for that kind of behavior. Who knows how many other violations they could have been written up for, open containers, etc. Don't get mad, get even.
[signature]
Single main, no kicker. Wink
[cool]Man, Predator, that really sucks about the [url "mailto:jack@$$"]jack@$$[/url] waterskiers. I think I'm going to get a paint gun after I get my boat going. They are just getting worse and worse every year![mad]
[signature]
Was it a big white boat with like three maybe four people including a middle aged lady on it? They did the same thing to me, roaring by at top speed within 30 feet, and that prompted the infamous one-fingered salute and a scream... "hey you !@#$%!, let me see you do that again!" The lady on the boat just blank-looked at me as they went outta toward the north side, I was on the north east side when this happened. Stupedious fools!!!!
[signature]
Ah!!! Shade very nice.

it came with the boat but i never used it till a week ago.
[inline boatshade.JPG]
[signature]
Did you guys end up launching out of the south or north marina?
[signature]
south marina
[signature]
[laugh]sounds like toby kieths newest song!! lmao
[signature]