Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premier Trip 7/8
Hey there guys,

Rode the Premier today. Danny skippered, Mikie decked, and Deborah was the cook. Got good bait. Had 30 some anglers aboard. On Catching.... No cuda, some calico and a couple of 6-7 lb sandies.

I always post my Premier trips so....... it's reasonable that I post both the not-so-great trips (catching wise) as well as the great ones! Besides Dannys efforts and his staying on top of things constantly for any little break ....... the late morning and afternoon weather was fantastic.

REALLY TOUGH DAY! Again ..... like other LB/SP 3/4 day boats were moping around whacking the 10 inch mackerel! Fish were metered EVERYWHERE but few bit. No jigs and no plastics fish. Short halibut, sculpin, and shark released. Lots of our little tomcod friends. At one time is was mackerel on top, tomcod on the bottom and that left everything else as potential bass water.

Got back to Pierpoint landing around 4:30.

YESTERDAY saw a pretty good bite. Still ....Great boat, crew, weather, and rail buddies. What's with July 05 anyways ??? The whole fleet got zapped today locally!

Dang ! Today 7/9 the Premier killed the sandbass. Looks like game on guys!

Japanron
[signature]