Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you know this girl?
I received this email today, I dont know if it is spam or not, but in the case that it is not I am posting it here.

the thing that throws me off is that it dosnt ask for any thing, no money nor dose it give any one an idea of who to contact should she be reconized.

[font "Arial"][#000000][size 2]Do you recognize this girl? SOMEONE AROUND THE WORLD SHOULD, WE FORGET SO EASY, LET'S KEEP IT GOING UNTIL SOMEONE KNOWS HER SOMEWHERE
[font "Arial"][black][size 2][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Arial"][black][size 2][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=11159;] [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Arial"][black][size 2]> > >> >This little girl is at the [/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2]Phuket[/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2] [/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2]Hospital[/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2] in [/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2]Thailand[/size][/black][/font][font "al"][black][size 2]. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Arial"][black][size 2]> > >> >She does not remember her own name or anything! She has lost her parents. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Arial"][black][size 2]> > >> >She must be of Western origin. She was a victim when she got caught in the tidal wave disaster in [/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2]Phuket[/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2], [/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2]Thailand[/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][black][size 2] and nobody knows who she is, so we are hoping if we distribute this email around the world someone will know her. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Arial"][black][size 2]> > > >Please don't break the chain,your contribution could be the one that solves this little girls problem. Please forward this to all your contacts. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Arial"][black][size 2]> > >> >Someone might realize who she is. [/size][/black][/font][/size][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Can you forward it to me , Dave ?
I've got plenty of people to send it out to .
[signature]
I have deleted it already.

all the info I had was coppied and paisted on the above post.

you should be able to copy and paist it in to your email... if the pic dosnt work down load the pic and incert it in your email...
[signature]