Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WALKED ON WATER TODAY WAHOO!!
[center]
[Image: winner.gif]

[#ff0000][size 1]This Weeks Winners win BigFishTackle.Com T-Shirts.[/size][/#ff0000]

[size 1][#ff0000]Week Ending 12-7-02: [/#ff0000][/size][/center]

[cool] 8" ice at Huntington,6" at Scofield.

Huntington was a blast. Tiger trout 14"to 22" in 18' of water. The three of us lost count of how many we caught. White whatta cricket on 1/16th oz. jig head tipped with wax worm was hot. We tried chartreuse foxee's and cricket's but white was the color.

Those tiger's have some awesome colors they vary so much you wonder if you’re catching the same species. Most of our catches were a foot off the bottom and they needed the jigging action to strike.

We stopped at Scofield on the way back, only 20 min. apart. A lot slower for us but we each caught 1 there in an hour of fishing. Chartreuse was the color that we caught them on.

HAVE FUN WALKING ON WATER
[signature]
Thanks for the report, how long does it take to het down there from where you are at?

It is about a 3 hour drive from kaysville. we took I-15 TO Spanish fork than hit 6 to Fairview and up fairview canyon. Roads were plowed and salted all the way. we parked about the middle and walked straight across to the other side. I like to fish off steeper walls for trout.
[signature]

Sorry I missdirected 6 to 89 to Fairview.
[signature]