Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antelope hunt
Two weeks until my antelpoe hunt. Cant wait. Its my first antelope hunt so hopefully it will be a good one.
Hey Predator

good luck on that hunt,

Its been 30 years since my last prong horn dinner.

are you going to have this one mounted?
[signature]
Hey Perd where you going to harvest that antelope? Several years back wow 25 years back! Thats more than several. I went to WY to go antelope hunting had a great hunt got my first ever and my last ticket while hunting. I was sitting in the bacck of the truck and about 200 yards away what should walk over the ridge heading to the water hole. You guessed it a nice antelope. So being much younger and not the brightest candle in the box, I lay over the cab, steady my shaking hand and drop the antelope. Who shows up 45 seconds later, the game warden asking me for my licsense. Pred if you get a chance like that dont take it. I lost the game and it cost me 150 bucks for shooting from a vehicle even though it was parked! BTW I haven't hunted WY ever since, they just don't seem to have a sense of humor up there LOL

So good luck and I hope you harvest a trophy!! I know you will have pics to show us either way.
[signature]
Its a late season crawfords hunt. The antelpoe come in out of wyoming to winter on the crawfords and there is a ton of them. Theres actually three of us from this site going, me, rainbow sparkle, and the hobofisherman, old bear lake mack is coming along to help out and have a good time. I am going to have the hide tanned and turned into a rug, I like the colors and pattern on them critters.
Hello Predator,

Sounds like a great trip! Good Luck to you!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator