Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Friday.
Aquaman and I arrived around 6 am at the South Marina. We headed out toward the feed lot trolling cranks and got little more than a good look at all the dead carp on the water. Then we headed south and west to try the other side. That's where we caught fish. Most of the fish we graphed were at 14 to 20 feet, however, most of the fish we caught were at 8 to 12 feet. We were trolling between 2.3 mph and 2.8 mph. I think we got 4 walleyes and 2 wipers.

All in all, the fishing, catching, company, and weather made for a great day !

Now, off to cook me up some walleye and bass fillets ... mmmmm.
[signature]
What lure did you catch them on?
[signature]
I'm glad I got a chance to meet you today Fishhound. That was a nice walleye you guys caught. Our was water temp wasn't working today did you guys get a reading? WH2
[signature]
Hey wiperhunter2, it was good to meet you as well. The water temp when we put in was about 77 and when we took out it was about 79 degrees. I didn't send a thermometer down to the depths where the fish were - I didn't think of it at the time because aquaman and I were engaged in converstation and it just slipped my mind, but I would imagine it was only a couple of degrees difference. Sloppy work - I know - but I was having fun and it worked out ok - especially the fillets !
[signature]
three of the walleye and a wiper were caught on a storm wildeye soft shad now these are not the ones with a round tail this is a new lure by storm that has a hard body incased in a soft plastic and has a diving lip
[signature]
BLM and i where out there yesterday. we past you guys on the west dike. we got 2 18" and 1 19" eyes on divers and 1 dink wiper on a producer. pretty slow day for us.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Here are few pics:[/size][/black][/font]

[center] [inline willard_1.JPG][/center] [center]A Willard 'eye[/center] [center]
[/center] [center][inline Willard_2.JPG][/center] [center]Another caught on a Rattlin' Rogue[/center] [center]
[/center] [center][inline Willard_3.JPG][/center] [center]Another 'eye on this hot day[/center] [center] [/center] [center]
[/center] [center][inline Willard_4.JPG][/center] [center]Dragon Flies everywhere. Disgusting creatures with no morals...[/center]
[signature]
Hey nice pics , but those are damsels in the act . [cool] I like to see ya get a pic of dragons in the act but they do it in flight at high rate of speed . LOL
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Just another bug to me! LOL! Thanks for the clarification. The electric blue color is pretty outstanding though.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Don't you have to have some kind of license to do dragonfly nudes??? Nice report guys.
[signature]
We saw you trolling by out there. We yelled something and I think you guys yelled something back - I couldn't hear much. We left before 1 pm so we missed most of the heat I think - surprising though, most of our fish did not come early when it was cooler.
[signature]