Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
every body out fishing
this place is just dead..
[signature]
[unsure] got that right , I have been busy catching up on work , but the work keeps coming in !! Just have to say heck with it and go (like I'm doing this weekend ) Next thing you know , bear season is right around the corner !! Also , anyone intrested in fishing the Cormrant fall classic on Sept 23-24th ?

[signature]
Well what do you expect? We've got lakes to play with. Fish to chase. Might even hook into one once in a while. Haha. Don't worry, there's gonna be more reports coming in, at least for the metro area. I'm going to start making time to actually get out and try different bodies of water.
[signature]
[reply]
[unsure] got that right , I have been busy catching up on work , but the work keeps coming in !! Just have to say heck with it and go (like I'm doing this weekend ) Next thing you know , bear season is right around the corner !! Also , anyone intrested in fishing the Cormrant fall classic on Sept 23-24th ?

.this on big or little C [/reply]
ya sounds like a plan wher can the tickts be got at ?
[signature]
Email Chad for a app . >[url "mailto:chad.maloy@gatecitybank.com."]chad.maloy@gatecitybank.com.[/url]

[signature]
Sorry , forgot to tell you its on Big Cormrant lake , and I think its limited to 75 or a 100 boats , don't quote me on that one !

[signature]
[Sad] Also , fishing for me this weekend stunk , should of went to another lake , after not catching much on my parents lake !! Oh well , Lemoninspector and I are planning a trip for Tues night at a local lake here !!

Good fishing people !!

[signature]
sent him the email..
flag you been out fishing in this heat yet ?
[signature]
[Sad]Been to busy , seems like every weekend theres something going on , or i have to work. can't wait to win the lottery !!! Have you been out fishing ?

[signature]
nope not been out in 2 weeks looking like i might get out next week..got the info on the comant touny dang it's $250.00$ a team might not fish that one but then agian if i can get my sponsers to flip the bill then i'm in for sure..
[signature]
$250.00? For a tourney, that's actually not bad. But for now, I think I'll stick with the smaller tourney's. I don't think I'm quite ready for one of them larger ones.

iceman, best of luck if you make it!
[signature]