Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Report
Well been fishing over the past few days. I fished Henry's Fork above St. Anthony for about 3 hours. It was a very active day. I caught around 12 white fish and 1 little trout. I hooked into to a lot more and had a lot of hits. It was really fun even thought the trout didn't seem to be bitting. I took my wife the other day with me on part of the teton near rexburg. We were out there for about 2 hours. We both caught a chub and then I hooked into a beautiful 20 inch cuttbow. It was an awesome fish with even a greater fight. This fish took off and made on of the strongest runs I have ever felt. Then this fish took off out of the water. It was a hug jump clearing the water and falling three feet from where it left. When we landed it the coloration on the fish was remarkable. It was a beauty. Well that is about it for this week can't wait for next week to see how the fishing is.
Fight4not
[signature]
Good to see you posting. That fight with that rainbow sounded like a lot of fun.
[signature]
Thanks for the report Fight4Not, sounds like things are going good this summer. I just got my pontoon welded so when I get back from San Diego we will have to hit the smallies on Ririe.

I will be fishing for about the next week. 4 days in the Windriver Mts. of Wyoming and then a couple of days Tuna fishing out of San Diego. I will let everybody know how it went when I get back. Thanks for the reports. Those of you who are lurking in the shadows come out and join us. This is a tremendous forum to learn more about fishing or just meet fishing friends.

I am noticing that the information of this forum is getting less and less specific. I think that those of us who post are getting a little gunshy at putting ourselves out there and then not getting much back despite the large number of people who are viewing our posts.

OK Ok I know this was Fight4Nots post. Sorry for going off. I have no airconditioning in my office and I feel like I'm under a sweat lamp.

Good Luck to All
Windriver
[signature]
Windriver,
Sounds like you are going to be getting in some great fishing over the next few days. That is great!!!. Have fun and hope you do well. I have to see some pictures of the San Diego fishing. When you get back let me know and we'll go to get some smallies.
Fight4not
[signature]