Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey anbody been watchin this"TAKEN"
somebody take me away haha FISHIN!! HAHA IT,S DIFFERENT!
[signature]
Hello Lou,

I haven't seen it ("Taken"), whats it about?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
he ythere guy haha their comin to take me away haha there comin to take me a way!haha hahaha no it,s a series thats been on here every night this week of aliens takin people away. it,s kinda crazy but who knows????? haha jack,s tapin it maybe that what he thinks i,m gonna do to him if he don,t get out muzzleloadin shortly today. haha we were suppose to git out earlier but haven,t yet!!! haha it,s terrible cold out windchill 0 so i really don,t care. he,s got the week off so it,s ok. it,s just somethin new to talk about. it sure is differnent, from 47 up to date. get a chance watch it. it,s on scifi channel 71 maybe you don,t get it there. later
[signature]
do ya get that channel? it,s on all day toay. the aliens can change into human looks it,s put in a form of up to date history how the government was hididn this situation from us. back from 47 up thru, and their ancestors and their makin it like it,s true. like i said different.
[signature]
Yea, I've been watching it all week, it's good if your into the Si-Fi stuff. WH2
[signature]
WELL, I NEVER DID, BUT JACK GOT ME INTO IT.. ALL WE HAD OUT TO THE HOUSE FOR 34 YEARS WAS CHANNELS 31 AND 41 AND 8 SOMETIMES IN THE WINTER WHEN THERE,S NO LEAVES ON THE TREE,S HAHA SO NOW WE GOT CABLE IT,S SOMETHIN, NEVER HAD IT BEFORE SO I,M WATCHIN ALL KINDS OF STUFF ESPECIALLY THE OUTDOOR FISHIN AND HUNTIN SHOWS LOVE WATCHIN EM DON,T YOU? I LOVE THE NATURE SHOWS TOO NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS CHANNELS TOO. I GUESS I LIKE QUITE A BIT. HAHA IT IS DIFFERENT ON THAT SCIFI. [laugh]DO YOU BELIEVE THAT COULD BE TRUE? I WATCHED ONE ON BIG FOOT TOO LAST NITE. THAT WAS SOMTIN. I DO THINK SO ON THAT ONE CAUSE THERE,S PLACES, AND OUT TO THE HOUSE, WHAERE YA COULD FEEL SOMTHIN WATCHIN YA OR SOMEBODY AND JUST KNOW SOMETHIN THERE BUT CAN,T SEE IT. WHEN WE FIRST BUILT THE HOUSE US KIDS STAYED OUT THRU WHEN NO WINDERS OR DOORS WEERE ON IT AND WE ALL GOT IN THE CLOSETON TOP OF EACH OTHERE, PILED ON TOP OF EACH OTHERE CAUSE WE WMELLED SOMETHIN AND HEARD THIS GROWL, HAHA WE WAS SCAT. HAHA WELL DO YA BELIEVE IN THAT STUFF? HAHA[laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Oh yea, I believe. I don't have any first hand experience but there is a lot of proof out there. It sounds like you have some
first hand experience though. I love the outdoor channel also and national geographic.
I believe there are too many planets out there to think we are the only ones that exist. I also believe the government has a spacecraft or at least part of one from Roswell. WH2
[signature]
WELL THAT,S OK AS LONG AS THE TWO LEGGED AIN,T WITH IT. MEBER THE LASST PART OF IT WHE NTHE SWIP CAME ? WELL I DIDN,T SEE IF THE THING IN THE BOX WENT TOO. DIDYOU? WAS IT DRIVIN THE LITTLE ONE. YA I GUESS SO. BUT I HOPE THEY DON,T VISIT ME.!!! HAHA DO YOU? I DON,T THINK I WANT TO BE PROBED DO YOU? HAHA YOU GOIN FISHIN OR HUNTIN SHORTLY? JACKS OUT MUZZLELOADIN TODAY. I WENT YESTERDAY WITH HIM BUT I TOOK MY 410 FOR THE SQUIRELLS AND PARTRIDGE BUT IT WAS SO COLD THEY DIDN,T COME OUT AND PLAY. HAHA I NEVER HUNTED PARTRIDGE IN THE COLD WEATHER. YOU KNOW WHERE THEY GO? HAHA I WAS LOOKIN IN THE SPRUCE CASE I FIGURED THEYYYYY DIDN,T WANT TO BE OUT BUT NO SIGN WHERE THEY GENERALLY WEERE CAUSE THERE WAS APPLE TREES TOO. I LOOKED IN THE HAARD WOOD TOO. NO SIGN. WHICH WAY DID THEY GO GEARGE? HAHA WRITE ME BACK OK? I ALSO BEILVE IN ALIENS I HAD AFEW BOYFRIENDS I COULD OF SWORE WERE HAHAHAHAHA [Smile][blush][crazy][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
HEY THERE GUY DON,T FORGET ANOTHER SERIES IS COMIN ON TONGHT TO!![Wink]
[signature]
Well I guess you saw last night that they did take the box. No
I don't want to be visited by any aliens or probed. I won't be going hunting for a while, but I hope to go fishing soon. We have partridge here also and I love to hunt them but they are in the open, no trees, so I don't know where you might find them. We hunt them in open fields and hills here and it is just a matter of how far you want to walk before you find them. WH2
[signature]
hey guy! well, i,m up here in windsor vermont. big birthplace of vermont! haha actually my house is on the foot of mt. ascutney. and mt. ascutney is a ski area. my mothers uncle surveyed the mt. for the ski area years ago when i was a kid. been here all my life in this two horse town. haha it is beautiful country thoug. had all my ponies cats and dogs all buried at the house. i was 8 when we built it. got my first pony then he was there before i was. haha. we have alot of trees for em to hide in. i never got em in the fields or see em in the fields they,re generally in the brush in the woods or under or in the apple trees or in the spruce or hardwoods. AND I CAN,T FIND EM ANYWHERE NOW!!! HAHA THEY JUST MIGHT STAYunder the brush in your fields huh? stay out the wind. i had to laugh today. this dud wanted to make a tape for his motherinlaw about elk huntin, well he got taped alright! this good size buck 8 pointer came after him and started attackin him!! well i didn,t really laugh cause i,d say got a little hurt. that buck was just a maulin him!! he even drank some of the scent stuff! i wouldn,t do that.!! i don,t use scents. there was a guy and his boy that went out to brownsville huntin and they ha scents on, and a pack of coyotes attacked em. thre ain,t too many that hunt the coyotes,so thepacks will git pretty big. thaen they don,t git scat of nothin. they wwewre wearin a fox scent one was the other somethin else the coyotes hunt, so why wouldn,t they think that their the scent their sniffin? yeah i finally did see that. i must of been the time when i was nodddin off. haha i think it,s gonna keep gittin better! now i,nm gittin into it.haha that little girl is gonna be somethin huh? write me when ya can mare thanks for writin me.!![Smile]i guess ya git me started i can,t quit! huh? haha that,s just like fishin and huntin. guess jack didn,t see anythin bitter cold. there probably stayin in out this wind today. come out later. gonna storm again. maybe if i,m lucky it,ll git to 35 and i,ll go out tomorrow. write me when ever if ya want thanks mare
[signature]
hey wiper2!midwet outdoor magizine is on127, there catchin 47 inch pike!! now their catchin little specaled trout. nice eatin sizethat,s a good little brown. sstone flies are what teir feedin on. do ya fly fish? i never tried it. my arm and neck won,t allow it now though.but i,l go if it kills me haha thats a nice brown. they put their hands all over em though!! that slime comes off and they kill it. i grab mine from the mouth hold him in the water straight out and gut the hook oooutl don,t you? those salt water shows are somethin!! my kings are big enough for me.haha i like fishin somethin smalletr than me. i,d go flyin out the boat with my luck hahahaha ah shut my mouth haha write me [Smile]
[signature]
We do find them in the sage brush a lot of the time but that is the only brush around. The series is getting good now, the little girl is making it interesting, she sure has some awesome
powers. Lou, have you used the private message part of this site before? WH2
[signature]
No, I don't fly fish but I have tried it years ago, I just did
not enjoy it. Yes, I try to be careful when handling trout because I release most of them, the only ones I keep are the ones that are bleeding. I see you live near the Connecticut river and interstate 91. If you know how to use the private message system then send me a private message. WH2
[signature]
hey there guy, guess you fish like me. that,s cool. i have a little brook that i fish acroos from my house and they are true beautiful little brookies. use to be me and my girlfriend when we weere little and a couple kids on the brook road down bellow use to fish it. now it,s only me. that,s ok cause i allow them to grow and multiply edach year. that,s good it goes into the big brook down below kids don,t fish any more. i see that in windsor alright. computersw.i hate em, when they can,t use them to limits./ amd that,s the truth! write ya in a bit. especially when they don,t take the time to git out and enjoy life rather than sittin at this all the time. makes me ugly. catch up with ya in a bit.
[signature]