Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schofield Sunday
The wife and I took our friends to Schofield Sunday. We usually do pretty good there but not this trip. We motored around several places on the lake trying to find something on the fishfinder but no luck. With the storm brewing and the tilt on my outdrive acting up
we decided to hang around the ramp. I managed to pick up two but that was it for the day. Anyway it beats yardwork.
a-b
[signature]
Allen,

Sorry to hear about your bad fishing trip!!I know that is having boat problems..I didnt mean to put the bad luck on you when I told you my strawberry trip two weeks ago and the boat problems.[pirate].LOL..Thanks for the dog run Its going to work great!
[signature]
STEVE,
I guess that is part of owning a boat. I found what I think are the jigs you were useing at the berry and we gave them a try also. But no luck. I think the full moon had a lot to do with it.
Glad the dog run is working out.
Thanks
Allan
[signature]
I am sure the full moon made the fishing stink.I ordered some jig paint(red) it works on silicon plastic ,I am going to try putting a red streak along the side of that jig when I go back to the berry.Make sure you tip the jig with a 1/3 worm and smelly jelly (crawdad)..good luck
[signature]
Dude Im feelin your pain. I was up there Saturday and sunday. Boat died Saturday and I only fished from shore for about 1 1/2 hours and only had 1 hit on a yellow rooster tail. And like it was mentiond, im sure the full moon cursed us, cursed us all !!![pirate]
[signature]