Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archery reports?
How's everyone making out with their stick flippers this year? I haven't herd much talk about any big deer being killed. Let's here it, even if you haven't killed anything tell me what kind of herds you're seeing.
[signature]
I just got back last night from a 3 day hunt with UtWalleye up by Hanna, had a couple of chances at deer the first 2 days but little mistakes cost me deerly[Sad] seen quite afew bucks but hard to get too! but all together was a good hunt and good times camping!
[signature]
First weekend was tough conditions. Full moon had the deer feeding at night and staying bedded during the day. This coming weekend will find more deer feeding by daylight. I'm hoping to fill my tag this weekend.

The hot weather is a bummer too. Makes it a challenge to get your venison cooled and proccessed before it starts to spoil.

Flies suck too....[mad]
[signature]
Has anyone had any luck down in the Duck Creek area?? heading down next week to try and score one.
[signature]
my freind in mountain home scored on a 3x4 2nd day.
[signature]
I spent some time down by Manti, and unfortunately was unable to fill a deer or elk tag. Had a couple of chances, but couldn't quite close the deal. Oh well. There is still some time left though, so I've still got my hopes up.
[signature]