Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A can of worms
[font "Poor Richard"][size 4][green]Give me a break. Every comment you make includes a bash against some republican. You are like my Senator Madam Barbara Boxer who blames Bush for all the problems that surrounded Katrina and says nothing about the responsibility of the mayor of New Orleans or the governor of Louisiana. [/green][/size][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][size 4][green]Look at the poverty that incorporates New Orleans. 50 years or more of welfare dolled out by the democrats have stymied a whole society. Apparently according to some that is Bush's fault too.[/green][/size][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][size 4][green]I am not very happy with having to pay over $3.00 / gal, however there is no law against charging what ever you want for product you sell. By the way the cost of a barrel of oil is controlled by the futures market the same as wheat, pork etc. Want to make some money, buy some oil futures. However, I am all for fining big time those stations along the escape route from Houston for charging $15.00 /gal. Profit is one thing, greed another. Now that is gouging! [/green][/size][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][size 4][green]I do not condone every action / decision of my government. Those that do, live in a dream world. [/green][/size][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][size 4][green] [/green][/size][/font]
[signature]