Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone up for some hybrid trout fishing Tuesday?
I am hearing great things about the fish size in Mill Hollow. Anyone up for an afternoon float tube/toon trip up to Mill Hollow for some tigers, bows, and albinos?

Supposed to be fast fishing right now.
[signature]
I can't make it Tuesday, but I have fished Mill Hollow several times this summer and the fish were just average size every trip. There are 4 type of trout in there which is fun, but not much size in what I caught. I hope you will make a liar of me. Good luck, Dale.
P.S. Don't forget the Brookies in there!
[signature]
If ya want to chase the fish at Mill, I would do it during the week. Weekends are full of school kids and scouts. But maybe with the cooler weather they have died down now. Haven't been up recently (after labor day).
[signature]
Hey, CBR! Sounds fun! Wouldn't mind doing it if I get enough "honey-do's" done on Monday. That's also our 30th anniversary so I might be worn out, too![Wink][Wink] Is the weather supposed to go South this week? I'll check back tomorrow. BTW, where do you live?
[signature]
I was hoping to take the fly rod out this time around and try with some nymphs and midge's. Thanks for the info, I will bring my 6 weight rod. Wink
[signature]
It is supposed to clear up mid-day but only a high of around 55 degrees so bundling up would be a good idea.

I live in Sandy. Happy early 30th. Glad to hear about another couple in it for the long haul. Smile
[signature]
I woke up feeling under the weather so I am going to post-pone this a week or two.
[signature]