Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are all the posts?
Where are all the posts?

I have never seen a day with this few of posts.[shocked]

This kind of weather has me itchin' fer ice fishin'. For some reason I don't like fishing near cold water - unless it is frozen. [Smile]
[signature]
[font "Viner Hand ITC"][#ff4040][size 3]I don't think many people went fishing today. Too rainy so not too many new posts.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Things always slow down this time of the year, I'm sure the weather has someting to do with it but hunting season is also to blame. WH2
[signature]
After Uttroutcommander graced us with a glimpse of his vast knowledge, everybody else feels inferrior, so they are keeping their fishing reports to themselfs. [Tongue]

seriously though it has been crappy weather this week so not alot of fishing has gone on, and if you are itching for some ice fishing its not far off, tehre was snow at the 6500' level in sanpete county yesterday, so that means that there was snow on the ground at e-lake, hunnington and scofield
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Vast???? More like half-vast.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sorry. Couldn't resist.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Yeah, this is a transitional time. In betwixt wide open early fall fishing and shutdown until iceup. Some 50/50 anglers trade tackle for hunting gear, while others watch baseball playoffs and football...trying to get used to the idea of having to wear more clothes when they go out to play.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]This might not be prime time for bass chasers, but it is one season that walleye fans live for. They will be a lot more active for the next couple of months. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Also a good time for trout, clear up until iceup. Then we can break out the augers and keep on keepin' on.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]On the bright side, at least the skeeters are gone for awhile.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I know for me that right now my focus changes from Fishing to Hunting.

You can never have to many Hobbies to keep you away from the house and to spend all your hard earned money on.,
[signature]
IVE BEEN NOTICING A MAJOR DROP IN BOARD ACTIVITEY FOR SOME TIME NOW. LAST YR THIS BOARD WAS HOPPING. AND MOD CHANGE SHURE DIDNT DO IT MUTCH GOOD.... HAS SLOWED EVEN MOORE SINCE THEN.
[signature]
No need to panic. As stated by others, this board always slows down during the tweener times, and this time of year is definitely a tweener time.
[signature]
[cool]They said on the news that Strawberry got 3 inches of snow, too.
[signature]
Some snow and ice would be great, wouldn't it? Won't be long now. I'll have to use the time to sharpen the auger blades and get that old engine puttin' again.
I like your Cougar helmet icon! I'm so glad they went back to the old uni. Looks like BYU again!
[signature]
Now is the time to head for Powell and get your arm sore from the many fish that it has, if you like cats or gills or bass, and lets not forget the specks (paper mouthes). All are fun oh yes I for got the waleyes sorry.
[signature]
[cool]Hey Uinta, I can't wait for ice-on either! Good luck up there this Saturday. Hope you guys get some nice ones. I was thinking of going but gas money is too tight this week. I might go up there on Saturday the 15th, or try for some afternoon 'eyes and cats at Lincoln (before the Y vs. CSU game at 8:00 p.m.).

I'm glad they went back to their old helmets and unis too, but so far it hasn't helped them get back to their winning ways (yet). Hopefully they play better this Saturday night at NM.

Good fishin' to ya!
[signature]
Fishing so good at Strawberry right now,my hands and arms are so sore to post[Wink]They are catching on the water,and off the shore.The only way to get some rest is to reel up,and hide your lure.I let my lure dangle in the water about 2' down while I tried to eat lunch,one grabbed it and I almost lost my rod[blush]
[signature]
Mike,

Sounds like you did great -- hope we get into them on Saturday. Did you happen to notice whether or not there were any minnows around the docks begging to be netted?
[signature]
Out4Trout: It's gotta get better, huh?!!?
I'm about to the point that gas is going to limit my fishing as well. But it's hard to turn down some good 'Berry pickin' when October rolls around! And last year on the ice we had the best season at Strawberry we've ever had!
And I plan to get home in time for kickoff anyway.
Have a good one,
[signature]
Kent-I was out on Jakes bay in my pontoon,didn't see any minnows,they were taking my white tubes good.
[signature]
If you want to go to a previously popular fishing forum that has died go here:

[url "http://manager.vts3.zope.com/vts1/kutv/message/forum_311172423"]Click here to go to the site[/url]:

A classic example of what happens when a forum has no moderators. I personally have let him know about the big bad bass thread and apparently, he doesn't care.
[signature]
DANG THAT SITE IS GARBAGE. GAVE THAT A ONE SHOT REPLY. TO BIGBASS. LOL. BACK TO HIM.
[signature]
[cool]I hadn't accessed that site in a couple of months or so and tried to the other day just to see if there was anything useful (which there seldom was) and noticed that the message board disappeared. Now I know why. Because of morons like that pea-brain ruining it for everybody else. I'm glad we have such a quality site such as this to enjoy. Three cheers for our mods!
[signature]