Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im back!!!! hahaha
hello, all i havnt had internet access for like 5 months ... how is everyone??? i have had an itch for the bigfish reports...

but i have some info for u all i have found a new species living in the bear river... i was throwing my cast net for cat bait( carp) and i pulled in a whole mess of gizzard shad!!! apparently the got out of willard and established them selves out at the refuge.. has any one else caught them out there?? and i just didnt catch one or two i caught at least 5 per cast!! peace... nice talken to yall!!!

utcatman is BACK!!!!!!
[signature]
Right you are! They have been in there for three or four years that I know of. The shad are even in Cutler Reservoir. But that could be bad for the Catfish. The shad were the death of the cats in Willard Bay.
[signature]
[cool]'bout time you post around here, kid! Did you catch any big kitties this summer? I didn't get any huge ones, but I got a 6 pounder, and a few more that were a little smaller. Didn't get out as much as I wanted to but still had fun, nonetheless.
[signature]
well im not braggin....(hehehe) but i did get my personal best this summer... it was a 16lb brute!!!! and i also got some 8s - 10s... and one 14.. it was a hard summer.. i cant tell u where i got the 16 but i can give u a clue.. but the big windmills are a dead giveaway!!!! no one fishes down there and i love it... if u know where i am talkin about shoot me a pm and i will give u the info...
peace out
joe THE KAT killer!!!!!!!!!!
utcatman
[signature]
[cool]Hey, a 16-pounder is pretty nice. Congrats on that. No, I don't know where any big windmills are, but I do remember you past posts talking about the bird refuge past Corinne as one of your favorite kitty spots. Is it near there? Anyway, I live closer to that area now (in Northern Davis County) than I used to (Salt Lake area), so I might go fish up there next summer some.

You getting excited to catch perch through the ice soon? Boy, I sure am!
[signature]
no it wasnt in the refuge but that is one of my fav.. spots i got some jumbos out there this but no toads. i think my biggest refuge cat was 10 or 12 it was hard out there this year... it flooded in may an messed it all up. i did find out that there are shad out there which was a shok!!!! next year is gonna be better... i am bummed that it is all allready almost over... oh well 3 months untill ice yeeee haaaw!!! i cant wait for the frozen water...
[signature]
[cool]Three months? I'll be ice fishing in a month and a half. Three months for the percheries to freeze, though.
[signature]