Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Report 10-07
Report written by Polokid:

Fished the big blue today with BLM and a friend of his. Hit the water at about 7 am. The weather in the morning was a bit chilly, actually a whole 23 degrees as we went through the sinks in the canyon. But as the sun came out it was beautiful. No wind and fairly warm. Fished first in 65 feet of water with minimal bites, moved in to 60 feet where BLM decided to knock down two nice fish. First going 18 lbs and the second 12 lbs. I managed to catch the same 16 inch cutthroat twice. We had bites just minimal hook ups. [center][inline bl1.JPG][/center] [center][/center] [center]18 lb fish[/center] [center][/center] [center][inline bl2.JPG][/center] [center][/center] [center]12 lb fish[/center]
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Hey great report. Nice looking fishies. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Looks like you guys got some dinner too.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Don't know what happened. Polo logged in on my computer to write a report but it can up on my login! Silly computers![/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]We had a fun time. I think we caught 7-8 fish total. The morning was pretty good but after about 12 pm it slowed right down. Beautiful weather and flat water. Just a great day to be out on the water.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[cool]Nice report, Rob, and NICE MACKS, BLM! But, aren't those pics from last year or the year before that? J/k. Nice fish, dude.
[signature]
Nice macks Rich. Almost makes me wish I was going with Plan A tomorrow, which was to go to Bear Lake; however, I have a hunch that when that wind picks up I will be glad that I am on Strawberry instead of Bear Lake.
[signature]
Those are a couple nice macs. I plan on hitting the bear next weekend, hope my success is as good as yours was.
[signature]
Nice fish . So were you trolling or jigging ?
[signature]
Sounds like is turned into a fair morning. Way ta "gidder dun".
[signature]
I guess we went to the wrong place again, although we caught the same number of fish you guys did, ours were a little smaller. Way to go guys, nice looking fish Rich.
[signature]
WOW!!!! way to go Rich. IM sure your commander would be proud.[Tongue]
[signature]
Hey Rich, about the login deal you had with polo and your computer. I don't think it's your computer problem it's BFT software problem. I've had the same thing happen at work and at home. I posted some pics thru kens account and after I went back to my account and it was still in kens. I had to exit and close the internet connection to get it straight again. maybe someone should look into this. later chuck
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]VERY nice PKid and BLM. Shoot, I'd be glad if that was all I could get all season long at BL. And to think you guys are just getting warmed up![/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Were you trolling or jigging?[/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]To answer Randy's and Ralph's question, we were vertical jigging. I wouldn't have a clue how to troll that place. I leave that to bodine11. He's the troll king of BL.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Yes, Geoff, these were pictures from two years ago and I thought I could slip them through on you. You're too sharp for me to fool! HA![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
And I thought you bought a new hat at Cabela's . [Wink]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Ah, busted....[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Nice fish there Rich! Looks like you had some fun.
[signature]
nice fish bro
[signature]