Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rifle Elk???
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Anybody going on the rifle elk opener this weekend? Just wanted to see how everybody did. Didn't go this year.[Sad] Not enough fundings to my name.[cool][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Didnt go on the elk, but my bro had a tag for parker antalope, he got a nice little one. had broke his hand last week though, so he just had to shoot it and left all the cleaning and skinning to somebody else.
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Sounds like we all need to break our hands. If that is all that it takes for someone to clean my animal then I will break my hand.[Tongue][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I am in the same boat you are no funds. I think that most of the guys who went out are still gone. I hope to hear alot of good success from this years hunt though. Hopefully some good pics to go with the story. A lady I work with drew out on a limited entry this year. I saw a pic of her elk very nice grossed 371 we will wait and see what its official score is though.
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Yeah I hope alot of guys had some luck and bagged some. On monday I went with a buddy and didn't even see a thing. On the way out we saw a guy with a nice looking spike in the back of his truck.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
First year in the last ten I did'nt make it out the elk hunt. Hunsaker's is right at the end of my street and I have seen a lot less elk being dropped of this year than in years past. So I'm wondering if this year's success rate was down?
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]I was driving south on I-15 today 10/15 and saw a big ole 6x6 in the back of some guys truck. Nice looking bull, and definitely a wall hanger.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I've got no details on this picture but here is a nice bull that was shot on the Manti. WH2
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Great looking bull. Thanks for the pic.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]