Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cast and Blast the berry
Fished and blasted the Berry with crossineyes 10-18. fishing was great, every where we fished we caught fish. trolled for a while and jigged for a while and shot for a while. the biggest fish came trolling about 25in. cut. we caught 4 cuts about 5lbs. and lots under 20in.
the last pic is a doe at the boat ramp. later chuck
[signature]
Chuck, congrats on a great day. This time of year it is tough to know what to reach for...rod or gun! Those goldeneyes are a long way from the GSL, but I would still be careful. Jake
[signature]
Looks like you fellas had one fun trip. Did you get measurements on that rainbow? Looks like a healthy fat bow.
[signature]
nope just took the pick and plop back in for someone who eats trout it went. it is a fat strong fish. it took a pearl white tube with blue sparkles 3 inch vertical jigging. tons of fish right off that point where the old 1912 dam was.
[signature]
Chuck and Kent,
Looks like you had a great time. Were the ducks thick in the narrows.
[signature]
Chuck, looks like a fine day on Strawberry.
[signature]
By the looks of things, you guys had a really good trip. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Congrats on your trip . Looks like you guys did fine job up there . Nice to see the bow pic . I always have a hard time getting a pic of a bow because they wont sit still .
[signature]
Great report Chuck, sounds like you guys had a great day on the water. How close were you to that doe in your picture?
[signature]
HE WAS SO CLOSE TO HER SHE COULD HAVE BLOWN SNOT IN HIS FACE. I WAS ABOUT 15 FEET AWAY FROM HER SHE LET ME WALK RIGHT BY AND UP TO CHUCKS TRUCK TO BACK TRAILER UP. HE TOOK OUT HIS CAMERA AND WALKED RIGHT UP TO HER I THOUGHT HE WAS TRYING TO PET HER. O YA YOUR GONA LOVE YOUR POLE HE IS BUILDINGYA. HE TOLD ALL ABOUT IT WH2 WILL LOOK GOOD IN THAT SCRIPT HE DOES... GOT MINE TUESDAY CANT WAIT FOR NEXT LAKER TRIP. IT DESERVES TO BE BROKEN IN WITH A BIG FISH.
[signature]
As big as those eyes look in the picture, I thought she must have been very very close, cool picture. I wonder why she wasn't afraid, any ideas?
[signature]
SHE WAS FEADING ON SOME DEAD STICKER WEEDS ABOUT 15 FEET OF THE SIDE OF THE RAMP. THERE WAS 2 DOES BUT ONE WAS SPOOKY AND MOVED OFF, SHE JUST LIKED WHAT SHE WAS EATING ALOT IS ALL I CAN FIGURE. SHE WAS AT LEAST 3 YRS OLD BY HER SIZE. THEM EYEBALLS TURDED OUT KILLER...
[signature]
Yea, she let me get pretty close, we ran into a herd of Elk in the channle just about dark-30. there was a cow getting a drink of water when we came around and she let us get pretty close also before she went back up the hill. later chuck
[signature]
Did you get a picture of the cow?
[signature]
Yep I did, here she is.
later chuck
[signature]
No really Chuck, where is she?
[signature]
there was a bunch moore in the pines right above her. a herd bull and some satalites bull also.
[signature]
OK, I can see it now. When I got up this morning and saw the picture I thought Chuck was funning with me. I was looking for an elk by the water and I could not make it out.
[signature]