Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some answers
[#0000ed]Who lives in nebraska i need some new kinds of lures because my old ones just will not do so i need to know some new good lures that will work on:rainbow trout,smallmouth bass,and crappie.[/#0000ed]
[signature]
have you checked out the porduct testers board?

they are giving away lures for free if you promis to thest the lures and come back and tell us how they worked
[signature]
where is that under??i would love to test some lures!
[signature]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=80;"][font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]Product Testers Wanted[/size][/black][/font][/url][size 1]: [/size]

[size 1]here is the link [/size]

[size 1]you just missed this weeks by minutes.[/size]

[size 1]when the new lures are posted you have a week to make your request. be sure to tell us how you plan to use them. and be sure to include the fish and tecneque.[/size]

[size 1]we do want those who test for us to do so and com back with a report with in thirty days after receiving them. any one not giving their reports will not be seleceted again in the future for product testing.[/size]
[signature]
if you subscribe to that board you will get a notification through the email to let you know when a post is made on that board. That way you wont miss out when the next product comes up.

I would love to see how well you do with the new produts.
[signature]