Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
`the Start...of No end...
Myself… I’m getting a little Confused by all the Q & A from the same <i> Anonymous</i> posters…[shocked] [Wink]<br>Great Questions <b>&</b> Answers too I might add …[Smile]<br>`Jerry, Thanks for All your input here BTW !!!<br><br>From what I remember about fishing the shorelines, mussel & squid works good for cut bait, as well as crabs & sand dabs & most any other small marine life that live in those environments.<br><br>Quality line really does make a difference, as well as learning a good knot or two…<br>& Watching / talking with the folks that are fishing the spots you might end up at, a lot of the local tackle shops can give good advice & bait tips for what is biting at that place & time.<br><br>Here in Hawaii, a lot of folk use Long rods for shore fishing, often off the rocks or surf, for casting jigs, smaller lighter gear is best tough, more easy & Sporty.<br><br>[Smile] <b><font color=red>ALOHA</b></font color=red> [cool]<br><br>Dan<br>Stand Up!!!<br><br><br><A HREF="http://www.fishingkauai.com" target="_new"> Stand Up Fish`N Charters Kauai Hawai </A> <br>[Wink]