Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone want to ice fish huntington?
well then your just going to have to wait a little longer!!
went up today to take a look.. started up the canyon with rain turning to snow 1/2 way up.. got to the top to find the the road snowy and icey all the way to the lake.. got to the lake and did not see any signs of ice on the lake at all.. i was going to do some fishing anyway but the big W was going strong and i did not feel like getting that cold just to catch some small tigers off the shoure...

the good news is that the wether man is saying that the night time temp's here in the valley are going to drop into the 20's this week so by the weekend there might be safe ice to fish there...

got some pic's of the lake so you can see for self what it looks like up there right now.. well as 10:00 this morning at lest..
[signature]
Glad you made it back Ron. You are a wicked little man teasing us like that though....[Wink]
[signature]
Thanks for the report Ron -- was hoping that you were going to find at least some ice on it, but it shouldn't be long now.
[signature]
[#505000]Geez!!!! Ice up already!!!! This is starting to put a crimp on my Turkey Day weekend plans!!!!! [crazy][/#505000]
[signature]
Thanks for the pic's and the teaser... Can't wait for ice on!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
What, didnt you wade out to GPS any of our secret spots?[laugh]
[signature]
[cool]You 'da man, Ron! Thanks for heading up there and giving us the heads up! THink I'll ice fish it on Saturday the 26th!! Lookout, tigers-here I come!!!
[signature]
no i just GPS the spot i was standing on at the time i took the pic's.. coffee ya know!! lol
[signature]
[font "Impact"][#ff4040][size 3]Those pictures are awesome! Can't wait for the ice.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Got me like a bass boil on top water. I was headed up Wednesday for a scouting trip. You saved me some money so I owe you. Thanks for the update Ron. I thought you were in Minn. I think I'll go north and east now.

IFG
i was in Minnisota up tell sunday night. so i did not want to wast any time getting up and looking for ice to fish!
i sure am glad the ice has waited for me to get home befor it got started.. so now that i'm home the lakes can freez over .. they now have my permission..

i'm sure by this weekend if the wether stay's as it is huntington will have ice..
[signature]
Want a partner to venture out whicha ya? I think I know someone just nuts enough to do it. Of course this year its your turn to go first[Wink] [laugh]
[signature]
oh no i must insist age before ugly!! lol

i'll hold the rope tho..
[signature]
You hold the rope fuzzy and I'll stand back with the video camera!!
[signature]
Oh sure, I bet you will and it will be a short rope huh? See,,I know you ol' buddy, you just want to inherit my Lacer, [Tongue] lol..
[signature]
well that thought did cross my mind.. it would save me the money of going out the buying a laser.. lol

look officer i thoght the rope would hold him but.. and i have no idea how it got around his neck like that.. lol

but I did manage to save all his gear.. [sly]
[signature]
Oh baby do I feel the love!! [pirate]

And just so's ya know's,, your out of my will,, AGAIN![laugh]
[signature]
that's great news. maybe in a couple of weeks we will be ice fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
i'm hopeing more like a couple days my self..
[signature]
it is COLD there in MP so i am thinking that maybe 7-14 days you early birds may be walking on water
[signature]