Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 11-18-05
Fished Willard Today with Wiperhunter2 out of my boat. got on the water about 11:30am and fished till 4pm picking up 3 wipers on smithwicks and jointed rapalas. hopefully curt will post the pics up
was a pretty good day considering how late in the year it is
[signature]
Yea, it was a nice day on the water, calm and sunny. I bet we could have caught more if we had started earlier but it was fun, I really enjoyed fishing in your new boat. Here are a couple of the pictures, you should have held them out Jason, it's hard to see that third fish. Just so the guys know they were 17, 19 and 20 inchers.
[signature]
Not too bad guys! On the way home from work I noticed willard was as smooth as glass and I didn't notice anyone on the water. Did the wipers have a lot of fight in them? I didn't know you got a new boat Jason, what kind is it?

Jason, I need to get that $30.00 to you for the FuzzyFisher Challenge, I am good for the money.
[signature]
Way to go guys!And I put my boat away!
[signature]
Spent the day putting the boat away, looks like I should have been on the water one last time.
[signature]
Congrats on getting a few nice fish. Might have been slow, but at least you got out. When did you pick up the new floater?
[signature]
They didn't fight like they do in the summer but they are still a fun fish to catch.
[signature]
i got the new floater on friday. spent today installing all the toys. 2 fishfinders and binimi top. even got the downriggers set up on this one too
[signature]
It's too hard to tell from the pictures what the new boat is. Do tell.

IFG