Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salsa Party at Bearlake
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] My son and I had a Great time on BearLake yesterday and I thank you all for it. Well looks like I had the HOT STICK for the day catching a monster Mack in my humble opinion, whopping 13.5 pounder. We had a few problems but nothing that we could not overcome. I'm still amazed at the strength that those macks have. But I am still PUMPED from that fight. I want More. LOL We met up with a lot of new and old friends , ( By the way, Thanks to Bearlakemac for the hot tip on location). Just kidding Rich. I finally caugth my first Teen-Pounder. It is my biggest fish ever. Perfect day ,water was perfect, company was perfect , you couldn't have asked for a better day, in my opinion.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]Thanks again all.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I should of taken my own advice! LOL! The fishfinder doesn't lie. I kept working in because the day before we hit them pretty good in 75 ft of water so I figured things wouldn't change that much. HA! Ya, right.... Glad you had the hot stick, Dan. Ya, those macks do get you pumped![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Hell of a nice fish Dan!!! Now you've really got me wishing I would have joined ya![Wink] Oh well, Guess I'll just have to wait until Sat.!
[signature]
[Smile]Nice job AFDAN,Iwas glad to see you having sutch good luck..
I do hope its ME, next weekend though. OLDCOOT is going to help me with wire problem on my inboard then I'll be good to go.I hope we get that great wether again.
[signature]
nice fish guys! i would love to get my boat up there for some mac fishin'. looks like you guys had a blast. your pics make me wish i was there with ya. BFT rules!
[signature]