Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake 11-25-2005
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]Well, We had one of the best days on the lake yet! Fish1on, Lil Rileyfish, and Myself Hit Bear lake on the 25th. What a great day. It was great to fish with you again Pat and look forward to going again. Lilfish1on could not make it because he was a little under the weather. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]We launched at around 7:00 am and were on our way to Gus rich point/ Rockpile in no time. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]We talked with Petty and Joyride for a minute while we launched and seen them later on the lake. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]Within the first hour and a half we caught two fish. Onr cutt about 4lb and one small mac. No pics of those. We then were talking with old coot and baitcaster and were trolling over to them when the downrigger released and FISH ON! Lil Rileyfish grabbed the rod and the fight was on. She reeled with all she had. The old Ugly stick was bent over really good. Then we seen him. WOW. nice fish. Fish1on boated him and he weighed in at 12lbs. NICE! See pics[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[inline "Mykel 12lb Mack resize 1.jpg"]

[inline "Mykel 12lb mack resize.jpg"]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]We continued fishing and picked up a few more. Only one that was worthy of a photo. Fish1on and Myself were outfished all day long by a 14yr old GIRL! Sucks to be us. It was well worth watching her reel these fish up.[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]Our last nice fish was this 4lb mac.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[inline "4 lb Mack resize.jpg"]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]A great day on the pond. There were other bfters that I met and talked with but cant remember everyone. Sorry. [/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]Thanks for the great day pat and looking forward to going again. We were off the pond at 1:00 pm.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]
Well that big mac is a good fish! Congrats to her! Thanks for the update.
[signature]
pic would look better if you cut pat out of them
[signature]
Nice fish . Congrats to her .
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Rileyfish very nice report. I have to say that I know how lil Rileyfish feels after hooking a brusier like that. I was out to Bear lake last weekend on the Salsa run and landed a very nice 13.5 pounder and i am still grinning from ear to ear. That ihas to be the most fun i have had on the water yet. i want a lot more.Congrats to Lil Rileyfish for catching that brute. looks like you all had a pretty good day. I bet Pat had the wrong hat on again.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[Smile] AFDan52,

Thanks, LIL Rileyfish has caught three nice macs at BL now. 2@ 12 lbs and 1@ 9 lbs. And she still gets excited. I Get excited just watching her pull them up. She is a very lucky little girl in more ways than one. She had a Kidney transplant 9 years ago and had a rough few years. However she is now doing very well and enjoys life.

She loves to fish the hard water to. I am going down this week to purchase a new ice shelter for us to use. We have always just dealt with the cold in the years past, but now we will stay warm. Gonna get a three person so that there will always be room for one more to go with us.

I also seen your 13.5 lb on the earlier post. Very nice hog. We wanted to come up that day, however I am building an addition to our home and its a big project. Trying to still get dried in.

Hope to see ya all on the water real soon.
[signature]
Thats what fishing with your children is all about. I have a good time watching my son bring in big ones too. It is well worth it seeing them have so much fun. Have you mounted any of them for her yet?
[signature]
NO we have not mounted any yet. we have talked about it and she is just happy with the pics we have. After sending in photos of the other two macs to Doug Miller, He finally put her on last year. That really made her day.

She is not into putting things on the wall yet. MAybe if she gets on bigger she might.

I cant think of anything much better than to watch your child, OR even some one else's for that matter catcha fish that size and see their reaction on their face. Its all worth it
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Some very nice fish there Riley. [/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[Wink] Thanks Coot,

Looking forward to another day up there. I see that the Whities are starting up there. My boat is up there still. Might have to go up and try my my hand at them
[signature]