Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huntington With Fuzzy....LOL
SLC to Huntington = about 3 hrs today. To Start, crappy road conditions and things don't get any better. Well, I did get to meet Fuzzy which was cool.

So onto the ice we go.....the wind sucked A$$!!! The snow was fairly deep down to the lake. The best part was sinking in all the slush on the damn lake. My feet got wet and my coveralls became solid bricks of ice up my legs.

Onto fishing.....I observe several fish on my finder looking at my jig, but nada. I caught 3 fish total. They were lightest bites I've ever had other than a crappie.

Fuzzy had it worse than me when he fell into a honey hole....actually waist deep into the lake somehow. I hope he is ok.

I left about 1 hr after him..walking back to the truck was not easy....slush, deep snow, and my sled with all my gear and power auger... not fun!! My worst ice fishing day ever!!! LOL

See ya J
[signature]
hey catfish it was great to meet you as well..
yeah i'm ok just got a little wet is all.. and cold thats for sure..
it to bad the fishing was not any better for ya up there..
maybe next time we get to gether we'll have better luck!!
i'm going today to get some new boots my self. cant have water in the boots in that kind of wether.. it just sucks and not much fun ether.. lol

lol i dont know what was funnyer the look on my face when i went through the ice or the look on your face.. lol

hope you and the rest of the guy's out there stayed way from that spot!! lol
after i went to so much trouble to find the soft spot for ya and all.. lol
[signature]
Fuzzy, did you find one of the open areas that I saw last Monday?[Wink]
If I went through the ice like that, I would have to get more than new boots. New underwear comes to mind also!
I hope that you have a better trip next time.
[signature]