Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montpelier Res.
Does any one how the ice is on Montpelier? I want to go up there this weekend. I do know that Treasureton has good ice on it and the fishing is good. The only problem is the fish are small.

Thanks,
C&R
[signature]
Ovid Creek ... May I ask where you live? I'm about 5 miles from Ovid toward Preston. Is that the Ovid Creek your monicer refers to?
[signature]
I have to agree with you there about being raised in BL valley. I am misplaced now in Utah which explains my monicer and holding onto my roots.
[signature]
Yep ... I'm in Sharon. I've got a great view of the Valley down past Liberty and can see the lake as a ribbon in the distance. I'm right at the mouth of Mill Canyon so get plenty of wind and snow.
[signature]
Thanks for the info. I will let you know how it is. I fished up there earlier in the year from my float tube and had a great fishing trip. I caught a lot of fish that were between 12 and 15 inches. I have grown up in Utah my whole life but my family roots are in Montpelier. You know the Nields that own the tire store that is my family.

C&R
[signature]
There should be no problem fishing the ice at Montpelier Res this weekend. The next two nights are predicted below zero with the high for tomorrow a balmy 12 degrees.
[signature]