Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kindness of fellow fisherman.
it is funny you should say that about buying something only to find it cheeper and of better quality latter on. that is good sound advice.

I did just that same thing nearly 20 years ago with a CD player radio some years back. I paid 450.oo for it and today I can pick one up for 50.oo all day long. on the one I bought the radio comes in and out on un predictable timming.

my major concerns are for safty since I swim like a rock with an ancor tied to me. so I am not afraid of paying a little for more sucruity in regards to safety.

I kind of antisapated that there was no resale value on such an item as a personal watter craft, especialy after all those soup beans I eat.

my aim is to justify my perches to the abolity of getting on to waters that I am not usualy able to venture on because of the lack of a craft of some type. I have faith on my skill to pull up dinner, all I need is the assurance that I can get back to shore with my dinner.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [JapanRon] The kindness of fellow fisherman. - by davetclown - 01-07-2003, 10:35 AM