Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pins and balloons

Hey TubeDude,

I Gotta harp on the same old thing, Sorry guy. Can't forget that PFD! Class III's are cheap (you'll find them at thrift shops and yard sales pretty often) unless you want the compact suspender type which cost me $40 bucks. (worth it, especially if you are fishing in warmer climates)

Also, one more gotta have for many lakes nowdays (can't get on the lake without them), that flag/flag pole showing 12 square inches of bright orange at least a foot above the waterline. As we know, many floattubes makers like woodstream have started intergrating the color into their production/design.

Please excuse me for being so anal, I was born that way.

tsurikichi
[signature]
[cool][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Ass all right, brother. Safety first all the way. Excuse me if I miss a few of the essentials that we should all take for granted. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]One thing we both overlooked. Don't be talkin' on the cellphone when you're driving your donut. Never can tell when you might run over some unsuspecting guy in a personal watercraft. THAT'S ANOTHER ISSUE.[/size][/font]
[signature]
now thats funny !
[signature]