Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Marina ??
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]My neighbor ask me to fish the rock pile with him, this Thursday; But the last I heard was the marina had started to freeze over. Were wanting to launch his "Trophy" we have 4X4 with chains on. Question ?? Can we launch at the marina, or is it locked in solid? Any body know, or better yet, Any body launched there in the last few days?[/size][/blue][/font]
[signature]
[size 2][font "Comic Sans MS"][black]BC,[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]I see where a new BFT member, Rippinem, will be giving it a try today Wednesday. I too will be curious to see if he can make it out. My bet is that he can.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]You might wan to give Pugstone's a call. They may also have first-hand knoledge of the marina conditions too.[/black][/font]
[url "http://www.fishingbearlake.com/"][font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000bf]http://www.fishingbearlake.com/[/#0000bf][/font][/url]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]If nothing pans out for info ..... go ... take a crow bar ... and give-er-hell!![/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]We'll be waiting for a report and some pics bro. Oh, and if you decide not to go, I could use some help on my shed Thursday.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][unsure] [unsure] [unsure] [unsure] [unsure] [unsure] [unsure] [/black][/font][/size]
[signature]
Hey BC

I would try a pm to bear lake fish guy and see what he can tell ya. HE goes right past it almost everyday either going fishing or going to work.

Talk to ya later.

RILEY
[signature]
As of today, Wednesday, the deicers are doing a good job of keeping it open. Depending on which way the wind is blowing, there are some chunks of ice floating around, but it is open. If you happen to arrive between cycles of the deicers, there may be a 1/2" max. of ice in some areas, but it is easy to break though. It is a toasty -3 this morning, but the air is clean and its definitely not a "red" day up here. Bring some warm clothes.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]Thank's Anglers for the info: Looks like I'll get to try and fill my hankr'n on looking for that "Big Mack" with my name on 'em. Glad to hear the marina is still open! Thanks Scott for the on the spot reporting: What a great guy![/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3] Sorry Coot, but your shed will have to waite, I've got more important jigging to do, He He [Smile].[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3] Hey Mark (Reileyfish) looks like Bear lake fish Guy, read your mind. You anglers are great help, you help keep this board "Rock'n" Again thanks for the much needed info.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]